Chapter 47- gunshots

~BFF/N's pov~
Me and Y/N got dragged into this room, it looked like a interrogation room and personally I think they're really cool but besides the point.

In the room I noticed that Tea and Tanner were there, they stood up from their chairs and Tanner walked over to me and scolded me for leaving him, I chuckled slightly on how protective he can be.

Shortly after, Rory's voice filled the room-
"This wasn't how I wanted things to go but after seeing how much you love these girls I have a proposition... I want everyone to work for me in my gang or, you shoot BFF/N and Y/N."

My eyes widened and I looked at both Tanner and Tea and realised that they were both holding guns, I looked into Tanners eyes and slightly smiled but I couldn't hide my pain.

The room filled with silence and no one moved, you could here a pin drop. After a few minutes of silence Rory spoke again.

"Either you decide in the next 2 minutes or I'm shooting them myself."

Shortly after they both dropped their guns, I flinched slightly at the sound of them hitting the ground.

"Fine, the east gang will work for your stupid gang." Taehyung said with a sigh.

"The North gang too." Tanner added.

I was about to speak up in protest when I heard Ted's voice.

"Rory are you out of your mind!? You never said these idiots were going to join the gang! You said I get to make them walk the plank or something!" Ted shouted, appearing next to Rory "You know what..." He said, exiting the room.
A second later the door unlocked and Ted walked in, he picked up one of the guns from the floor.

"If they can't walk the plank, I'll shoot them instead." With one swift movement he lifted the gun and fired it, and next thing I know is that I gasped in pain and I slowly fell to the ground.

I tried my best to stay awake because I didn't want to die, not yet anyways. I heard the gun go off again but my vision was all blurry and then I felt a pair of arms pick me up.

My vision was blurry and my hearing was worse than usual but I could make out some words. By the voice I could tell that it was Tanner.

"Stay with me BFF/N"

I reached over with my hand and put it on his cheek, he held it there which made me smile, I shed a tear knowing that this was probably my last breath.

"Thank you Tanner, for everything. I'll see you on the other side, I- I love you, you idiot."  And with that my eyes shut and I dosed away.

~Tanners pov~

I looked down at her lifeless body and the waterworks started, I could hear Tae shout.

"Call an ambulance you bloody fools!"

I tried my best to make sure she didn't die, she couldn't die, not now. I looked over at Y/N and Tae, he looked up at me and we knew what he had to do.

We heard the ambulance sirens so we rushed out and next thing we know is that they're getting rushed to hospital, we would've went with them but we had to take care of something, more like someone.

Idiot count- 2

WOW THANK YOU SO MUCH IF YOU ACTUALLY READ ALL THE WAY THROUGH!!! 🥺💜
This book is very bad but you got here so tysm you are amazing! ✨
If you actually enjoyed our little mess we wrote we have made a sequel book which is on our profile so check it out if you would like! :D
We also have another book we're writing called "The mystery of the Dream SMP" so if you're into the Dream SMP or Minecraft we think that's also something you should check out!
If you made it here and aren't interested in reading anymore of our books (we don't blame you xD) then that's okay! Tysm for reading this book, we hope you have a great day/night! :)

~The idiot authors that wrote this mess.