Chapter 8- Names Exist

~Y/N POV~
Me and BFF/N managed to find the living room, the other 6 guys were sitting there and talking but they stopped when they heard us, we weren't exactly silent.

When we arrived the guys stared at us, me and BFF/N shared a glance and just smiled at them. We continued our conversation about different types of spaghetti because we could.

We were talking until I realized that they weren't talking and I think that BFF/N realized too.

"What's the problem?" I asked them waiting for a response.

"It's just, you guys have the most random conversations, it's entertaining" one of the guys said.

"That's how we roll" I added.

"Y/N, that was the worst thing you've ever said."

"You can say much" I added offended.

"So your name is Y/N?" one of the guys asked.

"mhm"

"What about you?" he asked looking at BFF/N.

"Why should I tell yous if we don't know your names?" she asked them in a challenging way.

He took a swift glance at the others.

"Alright, we'll introduce ourselves first, my name is Hoseok, but you can call me Hobi for short and the person you spoke to in the kitchen is Jin" He added looking towards the direction of the kitchen "Who wants to go next?" He asked, turning to look at the others.

One of them leaned forward and waved at us.

"Hi, I'm Namjoon!" He said, smiling at us, when he did, big dimples appeared on his face and I couldn't help but smile at him.

The boy sitting next to him drew his head from his phone.

"The names Jungkook" he introduced before instantly returning back to his phone.

I glanced at the next person, he was laying back on his chair with his eyes closed.

"That's the dude that came and helped you drag me in here right?" I wispered to BFF/N and she nodded in response.

"That's Yoongi" Hobi said, pointing to his friend. "He likes to sleep alot, but he isn't as lazy and you think, he is a really hard working person"

My eyes moved to the other side of the room and landed on the next boy.

"Hello! I'm Jimin, nice to meet you" he greeted gaving us a smile and a wave.

The last boy in the room raised his hand in a wave and I turned my attention to him, as soon as I glanced at his face my eyes widened, I recognized him.

"Y-your that guy from this morning right? You were standing outside the school gates."

He smirked and winked at me, exactly like he did this morning.

"Bingo, my name is Taehyung, but call me Tae"

Idiot count:0