Chapter 4- What To Wear?

~Y/N'S POV~
Me and BFF/N have finsihed all of our classes for the day and completely forgot about the 2 groups of guys we saw in first period.

We were in our dorm running around getting ready for Matthew's party, at once I had a crush on him but then I realized that he was gay without him even telling me.

After like 30 minutes me and BFF/N had finished getting ready, she wore a yellow skirt with a purple cropped top and a black leather jacket on top, she put her hair into 2 braids and she put on black converse shoes. I was wearing a purple skirt, with a yellow cropped top which was covered by my zip up hoodie and I also had on black converse shoes, BFF/N made me wear a skirt since we were going to our first ever party and had to 'dress to impress' as she said.

We never got invited to parties or went because we weren't really into that sort of thing and 'innocent children' if you will, but it's the end of the school year and it's the summer holidays, what could possibly go wrong?

BFF/N was rushing me while I was getting ready since she was slightly excited, she isn't exactly an 'innocent child', but she never drunk or smoked and was over all polite but when you got on her bad side, you're in hell and there might be no way out.

And me? I'm basically the same but I'm more shy and less bold than her, that's for sure, but I'm fine with it.

Idiot Count: 0