Chapter 40- Yo bro

~Y/N POV~

I didn't know how long I had been In this room for but I knew it was too long. Everyday though the same person came in and gave me food. His name was Marvin and we had become close friends. We talked every time he came, he was really kind and he took my mind off the bad things that had happened. It was late in the evening and Marvin had come to see me again.

"Hi Y/N! I brought spaghetti." He said, closing the door behind him and putting it infront of me, sitting down also.

I picked up the fork and started to eat and as always Marvin started the conversation.

"How you holding up?"

"I've been better, I mean I miss BFF/N and Tae"

"You talk about Taehyung alot, are you guys a thing?" He asked in a teasing way.

"What!? No! Why would you think that?" I asked, my face turning red with embarrassment.

"You talk about him every day and you seem worried about him a lot. Do you like him then?"

"NO!" I look down so he can't see my tomato face.

"Yeah okay sure tomato." He said laughing.

I kicked him and he stopped laughing to shout in pain.

"Ow! How dare you use your foot and apply force to put me in pain!" He said in a British accent.

Suddenly the door wooshed open and Ted was standing there looking angry.

"Marvin!? What are you doing in here? Get the heck out!"

"A-ah alright." He stood up and left the room followed by Ted who closed the door behind him and I heard the lock twist.

~Rory POV~

Ted walked into the room, which was my office. What does he want now?

"Oi, my bro why did you let BFF/N go?"

"I know we're siblings but no, stop calling me bro, and to answer your question. It's all part of my master plan."

Ted nodded his head in understanding, "Ahh I see, what is your plan?"

"Come here and I'll tell you all about it..."

Idiot count- 0