Chapter 18- Long Lasting Gaze

~BFF/N POV~

"What makes you so sure" Tanner asked with a sincere look in his eyes.

"If you were to kill us, you would've done it already." I explained to him, my eyes never leaving his.

"What if we didn't want to kill yous so soon? Ever thought of that princess?" he asked, by the look of his eye I could tell he wasn't planning that what so ever.

"You weren't, and you know I'm right. So if you could so kindly get your gun out of my face that would be highly appreciated luv" I told him with a sly smile knowing that I won.

He pulled his gun back and put it back in his pocket, he looked at me for a little bit longer before turning around facing Connor and Paul.

"Let's go talk with Matt." and with that the 3 idiots left, it was just me and Y/N, thinking about it, it's been a crazy 24hrs.

"ARE YOU CRAZY!?" Y/N shouted at me, this slightly took me by surprise but I tried staying calm.

"I'm fine, really. It was obvious they weren't going to kill us." I explained to her taking a seat in the very cool room.

"you never know! We were both going to die! I don't want to be killed by some kidnappers!" I looked at her and could tell she was really pissed and scared.

"It will be okay, we won't die, I'll make sure of it, we're always safe together, remember?" I told her with a reassuring smile. I could tell this calmed her down and she sat opposite me in another chair.

"I just don't want you hurt." she told me looking me in the eyes.

"I know, but I'm okay, I always will be, no need to worry."

"I'll always worry about you, BFF/N" I smiled at this, then it hit me, the hangover wasn't that bad and I don't know when it will kick in, because I'm sure we can't just be fine, right?

"let's get some rest, Y/N" Y/N nodded and layed back in her chair. Before I knew it she was out like a light, I sighed slightly and just thought about all of the crazy things that happened in less than a day.

All I know is that we're stuck with some big idiots, and we need to get out, all means nessecary.

And if we get kidnapped again I'm going to lose my cool and go crazy. I yawned and stretched and layed back on the chair, shuting my eyes trying to get to sleep.

Before I fell into my deep sleep I could swear I heard the door open and a familiar voice say.

"Good Night princess"

Idiot count:1