Chapter 43- Beautiful Smile

~Tanner's POV~
"Can we talk?" I asked BFF/N hopefully, I wanted to speak to her about everything because I had to get it all off my chest.

"Yeah sure, come in" She motioned over to her room. We walked in and we sat on the bed.

"So?" She asked looking at me, I could tell that she was confused and I don't blame her.

"I um, I'm glad you're okay. When the west gang told us that you and Y/N died I was crushed because I thought that it was all my fault that I didn't protect you and tha-" she caught me off and started to speak.

"Tanner, it wasn't your fault. It was mine and Y/N's "genius" plan to leave. It's all our fault, well mine. But when they told me that Y/N got killed I was crushed and when they said that you did it my heart shattered, I didn't want to believe it, any of it. But the longer I was there the more I did and I'm sorry for slapping you" She slightly chuckled when she said that she slapped me.

I smiled at her, she really did look beautiful. Oh no I'm simping, I thought to myself but I didn't really care to be honest.

"What is it?" She asked me with the most prettiest smile- yep I've gone full simp.

"You look pretty when you smile, well you look pretty either way" she looked away slightly but I could tell she was smiling.

"Thank you, you look pretty too"

We both ended up laughing for a bit and then we slowly started to stop. She then smiled and looked up into her eyes and I did the same, she had the prettiest blue eyes, but not as pretty as mine.

Before we realised we were slowly leaning in and then it turned into a kiss, I'm not going to say some cliche thing saying that it felt like fireworks, it kinda was though, but it felt like it was long needed.

After that we just smiled at each other, we were both silent, but it wasn't an awkward silence it was a nice one to be fair.

All of a sudden she yawned and we realised that it was getting late and that we should probably head to bed.

"Goodnight BFF/N" I told her and got up to head to the door but she grabbed my arm, I turned around and looked at her slightly confused.

"Could you stay with me?"
"I mean you don't have to if you don't want to-"

"I'd love to stay" I told her cutting her off, she laughed and we made our way to the bed.

BFF/N fell asleep in my arms and honestly, I couldn't be happier, it's all I wanted these past few days. I'm just happy she's alive, but tomorrow may not be so easy.

Idiot count- 0

Simp count though- 2