Chapter 15- Get a new floor

~Y/N's POV~

Everything was still pure black. I could hear multiple voices in the back of my mind, it was clear they were shouting but for some reason they were so quiet, I could only make out parts of their conversation.

"We need to.... Look I don't care, soon... shoot them."

Shoot them... SHOOT THEM!?

Who were these people planning to shoot? Not us right!? Then I realised that BFF/N might not be with me. The last time I remember seeing her was just before we got dragged out the door, in fact, I don't remember anything after that.

I slowly opened my eyes and warily sat up. I look around and sighed with relief. BFF/N was laying beside me, at least we were still together. We were on the floor, I looked around, the room was surprisingly bright. It was mostly pink and lit with neon coloured lights that were all over the ceiling. There was a pool table, a TV, a piano. I mean, they really didn't leave us here with nothing to do did they.

I was slowly getting back my strength, but the hangover wasn't helping, I saw that BFF/N was slowly waking up, I think?

"Ugh this is the most uncomfortable floor ever" she complained while slowly getting up, I looked at her very unimpressed.

"Really BFF/N? We got kidnapped and that's all you have to say"

"yes?" she said which almost sounded like a question.

I was about to speak when someone came through the door.

"Ah yous are awake" the light brown haired guy said.

"Yes, Connor, we are, and can yous get a better floor, thanks." I looked at her confused since she knew him, she must've saw my expression and spoke.

"There was a whole thing yesterday i'll fill you in later." she said with a wave of her hand like its no big deal.

I looked at her curiously before slowly nodding in response. I had forgotten about the muffled conversation I heard earlier and decided to hide the fear rising inside of me, the best I could.

"The floor is perfectly fine" Conner retorted stamping his foot gently on it a few times. "It's your butt that's the problem."

BFF/N glared at him for a moment before rushing over to him and shouting in his face.

"Listen here dude! If your gonna kidnap us you could at least be nicer, I don't know if you've kidnaped other people before or how you've treated them but it ain't happening with us! I don't wanna be thrown around left right and center! By the looks of things you've obviously got money, I don't know how you idiots got this money because yous obviously aren't smart enough to work for it but with this big of a house you could at least give us something comfy to sit on rather then throwing us on the god damm floor, thank you idiot."

I looked at my friend proudly as I stood up but Connor didn't look impressed, he looked angry.

"Okay, I don't know if you think this is some sort of game or something, but it's not. You should start watching your tongue if you want to make it out of this house alive! I don't think you realize how dangerous we are, I could kill you right now if I wanted to-" He suddenly cut himself off as if he said something he shouldn't have and looked down at the ground.

BFF/N returned to my side, not taking her eyes off Connor. A moment later someone else came through the door.

"What is all this noise? I can't hear my game, all I can hear is your shouting." When I saw him my eyes widened, it was Paul, they guy we met at the party. BFF/N waved and greeted him, I just looked at her oddly, why was she being so nice to him?

Connor turned and mumbled something to Paul, his eyes widened and he just started laughing.

"Tanner is going to get sooo mad at you! I can't wait to see this"

Connor took a step back his eyes glazed with fear.

"No no no! You can't tell Tanner! I won't let you!"

Me and BFF/N exanged confused expressions and BFF/N spoke up.

"Umm.. What are you guys talking about?" She asked them.

They both turned and looked at us, shocked

"Wait, so you don't know that we are a Mafia gang?"

We both shook our heads slowly.

"Well we do now" BFF/N stated. I nudge her and she just looked at me confused.

"Oh well done Paul, now they definitely know" Connor sighed in frustration and pinched the bridge of his nose between his fingers.

"Alright well, imma head out before Tanner comes, have fun fixing this mess" with that he turned to around to leave the room but was stopped.

"Oh Tanner! Hello.." he trailed of nervously and took a step away from the doorway.

Idiot count:2