Chapter 9- Idiot Central

~BFF/N POV~
When they all said their names i was beyond confused so I decided to switch things up.

"Yeh, I'm not remembering any of that, you're sock-" she said pointing at Hoseok- "you're Jam-" she said pointing at Namjoon- "you're John-" she said pointing at Jungkook- "you're yo-" she said pointing at Yoongi- "you're Jimmy-" she said pointing at Jimin"and you're going to be Tea-" she said pointing at tae.

"Absolutely not" Tea added.

"I do what I want Tea, deal with it mate" I told him with a cheeky smile.

"But we never got your na-"

"Where's the food?!" Y/N managed to cut John off, I laughed at her when the other guy, Jin? I think his name was came in with a plate full of Pierogis.

Me and Y/N rushed and grabbed the plate and ran to the kitchen to eat. Y/N ate them in a rush but when I tried one i wasn't happy. I don't know if it was the alcohol or that they were so bad it disrespected my taste buds, but I was disgusted to say the least.

"Why aren't you eating?" John asked.

"These are the worst ones I've ever tried mate, I ain't having it" I told him with a sincere look on my face.

"Yeh, whatever" he said with a eye roll.

"I recommend you don't give me attitude luv, you're really not that cool mate" he looked at me in disbelief but then a smirk creeped it's way onto his lips.

"You're in no position to threaten me luv, I can ruin your life in seconds without you realising."

"I've been threatened many times in my life and every single time I win the battle, oh sorry I forgot that ur an idiot, what I'm trying to say is, you shouldn't threaten me, it won't go well" he seemed taken aback by this but he continued.

"You're-" before he could finish Y/N chimed in.

"Shut up and let me eat in peace bloody hell guys, let a women eat"

We both stared at her in disbelief, I rolled my eyes at my best friend, but then I started feeling tired. I walked back to meet the others, who looked scared for some reason.

"why the long faces idiots?"

Right when I said that, I heard Windows smashing and saw the blonde haired guy from earlier who was standing outside the window when we were in stupid maths, my memory was slowly coming back and I didn't know how to feel about it.

"hey more idiots have joined us!" I said faking excitement.

Idiot count:4