Chapter 3- Art Of Life

~Y/N POV~

I turned my attention from Ted and the teacher to BFF/N as she silently returned back to her seat. As soon as she sat down she spoke.

"Why were you looking at the guys outside the window?"

I didn't really know why I was watching them, I guess they caught my attention, they were acting quite strangely and were also just standing around outside the school gates. In the end I just decided on simple answer.

"I wasn't, they were looking at me" I replied calmly.

*RrrrRiIiiInnNnNnnNnGggGGgg*

~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Time Skip: 12:00pm~

Me and BFF/N sat down at our usual bench outside, placing our lunch infront of us. We like to eat out here in the school garden when it's warm enough. It's usually quite a quiet place here and the range of different coloured flowers make it a pleasing place to look at and be around.

Me and BBF/N had been talking for quite some time about random topics that made no sense, you know, like friends do. We had finished our lunch by now and we're discussing our favourite Disney movies when our friend, Matthew appeared from no where interrupting our conversation .

"HEY GUYS! I'm having a party tonight, do you wanna come!?"

I exanged a glance with BFF/N, she smiled at me and nodded her head slightly, I looked back towards Matthew before we both replied in sync.

"Yes!"

"Okay! See you tonight!" Matthew replied with a grin before leaving and heading off to invite others.

I watched him leave before facing BFF/N again, she had a bright smile plastered on her face.

"A party!? This is going to be so much fun! What should we wear!?"

I smiled back at her and shrugged my shoulders, I was actually quite excited about going to the party aswell but I didn't want to make a big scene about it.

"I'm sure we can decide that when we get back to the dorm."

"Yeah your right" BFF/N nodded her head in agreement and we went back to our interesting conversation about Disney movies.

By the time we have finished arguing about what Disney movie is better the bell rang for our last class, it was art, we both love art even though we think we can't draw. When we got into class I noticed the same guy that was outside the window sitting at the back, he didn't notice me or BFF/N so we just went and sat down and learnt how to draw apparently.

Idiot Count: 0