Chapter 27- Welp Thats Not Good

~Tae's/ Tea's POV~

"They must of went that way." Hoesok said pointing towards the door that was slightly opened. Tanner made his way to the door, everyone following closely behind. We reached the door and Yeontan ran out to the woods, me and Tanner chased after him while the rest followed not too far behind.

We reached a lake and Paul spoke up.

"This is where I took Y/N horseriding, she must've told BFF/N about it." Yeontan started to run on a path through the trees, we all followed him. We were deep through the woods when suddenly Yeontan went beside a tree and started to bark. Tanner walked over and kneeled down beside him, he picked something up and started to speak.

"This is BFF/N's bag, this is where they got taken." Tanner spoke not looking at anyone but her bag, at this point I think that he got attached to her, at least it's not Y/N- what am I talking about! I don't care about her.. yeh of course not?

"We should look for a trail and see if there's a way of tracking them." Matt spoke up from the back, everyone just nodded and started looking. From the corner of my eye I saw Connor go over to Tanner and pat him on the back reasuringly.

~Tanner's POV~

I was so angry that they got kidnapped under our supervision, it's all our fault. I couldn't bring myself to get up when Connor came up to me and spoke.

"Look Tanner, we get that your upset but the best you can do is be strong and help find them, when we find them then we don't need to work with these idiots and then we can live our lives okay?" I laughed slightly, the fact that he said idiots which instantly made me think of BFF/N and it made me smile. I nodded my head and got up to help look for any signs of where they could've possibly been dragged to.

~No One's POV~

10 minutes have passed and the 12 guys have searched the area for any signs of where the girls could've been taken, when Pat found something.

"Guys, come over here, look at this." He called the guys over to look at what he found.

"What is it Pat?" Paul asked him.

"Tire marks."

Idiot count:2