Chapter 7- Polish Food

~BFF/N~
The 7 guys looked suprised at what Y/N said, I just made my way to the door skipping and humming a tune I heard at the party.

This must've shocked the guys because they didn't follow until I turned around.

"you guys coming or do I need to let myself in lads?"

One of them hurried forward, keys in hand and unlocked to door. Whilst the others slowly followed behind.

"Thank you!"

I pushed past him and made my way into the big house, he frowned at me and followed, the others right behind him. Y/N stood where she was and crossed her arms.

"If theres no food I'm not coming in!"

I poked my head out the door.

"Y/N get your butt in here!"

She shook her head at me and I heard some of the boys behind me sigh, I turned and looked at them expectedly, they gazed at me in return until finally realising what I was silently asking. One of them spoke up.

"Yoongi go bring her inside."

"What? Why me!?"

"Your closest to the door and she won't come inside without food so I'm going to go make some" Before Yoongi could reply he turned around and left the room.

Yoongi let out a sigh but stayed motionless. I slipped past him and skipped over to Y/N. Grabbing her arm, I attempted to pull her towards the door but she wouldn't move.

"Come on slow poke! They are gonna make food for us"

"Hmmm, what type of food?" She asked clearly still unimpressed.

Suddenly the Yoongi guy appeard in front of us, he must have followed me out. He walked past us and started pushing Y/N towards the house whilst I dragged her behind me.

"Alright come on, I'm tired and I wanna sleep" He said, sighing as we neared the door.

Together we managed to hustle Y/N inside and closed the door behind us. I looked around the room that we were in. It was very big, I'm guessing this is the main room. There was multiple doors leading into different, smaller rooms and 2 grand staircases leading to the 2nd and 3rd floors. I was deciding what room to head into when Y/N rushed past me, I decided to follow her, turns out she had found the kitchen. She was standing in the doorway, eagerly watching as one of the boys cooked food. I stood beside her, glancing from the food to the boy, it seemed like he hadn't noticed us yet.

"What are you making?" I asked suddenly.

The boy jumped and spun around to face us, once he saw it was just us he relaxed and returned to the food.

"I'm making japchae" he stated, answering my sudden question.

"Japchae? But I don't want whatever this japchae is"

He sighed and turned back to me, muttering something under his breath, I couldn't make out what he said, but I can guess it wasn't good.

"What do you want then? Ummm?"

He looked at me and I realised that none of them knew our names yet.

"BBF/N, I'm BFF/N, that's Y/N and I want pierogi please!"

He looked at me with an odd expression and I could tell what he was going to ask next.

"What's pierogi?"

I sighed and pulled my phone out from my pocket, I googled the word pierogi and clicked on a recipe, I walked over to him and stuck my phone in his face.

"Here, this is pierogi, now get cooking!" I said placing my phone on the counter top.

I smiled innocently at him then I walked out, dragging Y/N with me. He stared after us with a dumbfounded expression before shaking his head and turning to read the recipe that was displayed on my phone.

"you do love your Polish food don't you, BFF/N"

"It's how I was raised luv, now let's go annoy these idiots"

Idiot count:1