Chapter 26- Teamwork

~Tanner's POV~

After Y/N and BFF/N left the kitchen I realized that I had to wash the dishes since I was left alone while BFF/N left me. I'll get my revenge on her soon, I thought to myself. Getting up I sighed and made my way to the sink to wash the dishes.

Me and the guys headed to one of the living rooms to play video games and just chill. We were playing games when suddenly Connor spoke up.

"So Tanner, what's going on with you and BFF/N, like you 2 came into the kitchen laughing and all." When he asked that I genuinely didn't know what was happening between us but I don't think it was anything serious.

"We're just 'friends' if that's what your implying" I said looking over at him. Connor just shrugged his shoulders and continued playing.

"But Connor you and BFF/N are like best friends, especially when you 2 get at each others throats" Paul said very amused.

"shut up Paul." Connor said not impressed.

"Oh and remember when she punched yo-" before he could finish Matt killed him in the game and Paul was very passionate about his games.

"Yo Matt! That's not cool!" With that we all laughed it all off. Before we knew it, it was 1:00 AM so we decided to go to bed. Connor went to check up on Y/N and I went to check up on BFF/N, when I opened the door I saw her sound asleep and It made me smile.

~Time Skip, 2:05 AM~

I woke up to the sound of people shouting.

"Where are they! What did you do to them!"

Still half asleep I jumped out of my bed, I hurriedly picked up a gun that I kept in my room, it wasn't actually loaded but no one needs to know that. As I quickly but quietly made my way down the hallway I heard Matt's voice and more shouting, my instinct was to head to BFF/N's room. I got worried when I turned the corner and saw the door open, as soon as I stepped inside I was hit by many different emotions, I was worried, angry but mainly panicked. I ran out of the room and straight to Matt who was just in the hallway outside.

"They're gone!" I shouted, skidding to a halt.

I looked up at everyone in the hallway, I still needed to identify the intruders. I recognized the face of Taehyung and Jungkook. Unaware if they have weapons or not I instantly pointed my gun at one of them. What am I thinking, they are breaking into our house, of course they are going to come with weapons. Following my lead Matt also pulled out his gun and I ordered them to hand over their weapons. They did as they were told, Matt then took them to the nearest room and I ordered some of our gunners to escort the other members inside. I wanted them to explain what they were doing here and I ain't letting any of them go before I find out.

~10 Minutes Later~

Everyone was now in the room and I decided to start firing questions at them.

"So tell me, what were you doing here? What was your plan? Why were you in BFF/N and Y/Ns' rooms? Why were you armed? Were you going to hurt them? You better not of been planning anything like that."

"Tanner." A stern voice sounded behind me, it was Connor. I realized I was getting carried away, I stopped.

We all turned to face the 7 idiots siting on the sofas, waiting for a reply. They stayed silent and I was busy staring into Taehyung soul before he finally spoke up.

"If you must know, we came to rescue Y/N and her friend, they were kidnapped under our supervision and trying to get them back was the right thing to do, we were armed in case we got into trouble, but that plan didn't work out very well. We never planned to hurt them, we wouldn't do something like that. We just didn't want any of you hurting them. He said calmly, not looking at any of us.

"Okay first of all its not 'Y/N and her friend'  Its Y/N and BFF/N." I retorted, a hint of anger making itself known in my tone.

"So she told you her name and not us, damn, I think she likes you more than us." Jimin said, it seemed like he was kind of genuinely hurt but no one paid attention to it.

"She calls us idiots dude." Tae said looking over at Jimin, with an unimpressed look on his face.

"Seems like yous aren't on her good side either then." Connor added sighing slightly. I rolled my eyes and spoke up.

"So if you guys didn't take them, then who did?" I was very tense and wasn't in the mood for anything except knowing that they were both okay.

"What if one of the other gangs took them? But let's hope and pray that it wasn't the West gang." Jungkook uttered.

"Lets not panic okay? Look, it's obvious that we both want to keep Y/N and BFF/N safe so why don't we work together?" Jin suggested from where he sitting beside Jungkook.

"That sounds better than fighting." Paul agreed, nodding.

"Well by the looks of things no one else broke in here, so they couldn't of been taken. They must of run away, we need some way to track them." Namjoon stated. Taehyung jumped up and ran out the door.

"I know what we can use! Jin-hyung I'm borrowing your truck!" He shouting behind him.

"Hey wait! No one said you could drive my truck, I'll drive!" Jin yelled, running after him.

~15 minutes later~

We have been discussing and making plan for every possible situation we could think of when Taehyung and Jin finally came back. I noticed Taehyung was carrying a small dog.

"Where have yo-" Yoongi began but was instantly cut off by Taehyung.

"This is Yeontan!" He announced with a smile, holding Yeontan above him. "He can track their scent." He added proudly.

"Good idea Taehyung!" Someone said behind me.

We quickly headed to their rooms and Taehyung put Yeontan down.

"Find them!"

Yeontan started walking around the room and up and down the hallway, after awhile he sat down in front of Taehyung and looked up at him.

"There are too many scents in here, if we found a trail outside then he would be able to track it." Taehyung said, shaking his head and picking Yeontan up.

"hey, do you guys close your doors at night or leave them open?" Hoseok asked.

"We close them, why?" Matt replied and Hoseok pointed to a door further along the hallway, it was cracked open.

"They must of went that way."

Idiot count:2