Chapter 10- Hide And Seek

~Y/N POV~

I was almost finished eating the pierogi Jin made, I didn't understand why BFF/N didn't like it, it was delicious! I was about to eat the last one when Jungkook picked it up and took a bite out of it.

"Hey, I was going to eat that!" I shouted at him, unamused.

"You snooze you lose," he replied, shrugging his shoulders as he bit into it again.

I glared at him and he smiled innocently at me, he spun around and was about the exit the room when a loud smashing sound made us both jump. Then I heard BFF/N shout really unenthusiastically.

"Yay more idiots have joined us!"

I swiftly got off my chair and pushed past Jungkook he called after me but I ignored him and made my way to BFF/N's side. I grabbed her arm and followed her gaze. One of the large windows in the room had been smashed into little shards. I saw multiple people beginning to climb through the window. That's not normal. I thought to myself, I didn't want to stay and watch people just invade someone else's home, I tugged on BFF/N's arm and looked at her. she didn't move, she was focusing on the people climbing through the window.

"Hey BFF/N, let's go," I whispered to her, still tugging on her arm.

I looked up, by now some of the people had made it through the window and we're heading towards us. Namjoon, Jin, Yoongi, Hobi, Jimin, Tae, and Jungkook were nowhere to be seen. Did they leave us!? They left us, didn't they? I shook my head angrily and swiftly dragged BFF/N away, into the nearest room. I closed the door behind us and tried to put things in front of it since I didn't have any keys to lock it. I turned to look at BFF/N and saw her glaring at me.

"You took us away from the action!" She cried a frown on her face.

"Shhh! Do you wanna die?" I asked her moving to cover her mouth with my hand.

She removed my hand and shook her head. I looked around the room we were in, it looked like some sort of lounge area, there was a pool table in the middle of the room, set up and ready to play, there was a sofa facing a TV and multiple arcade games lined up neatly against the wall. It would be a really nice room to be in if we weren't hiding from, well, were they robbers or killers?

I picked up the closest thing to me that could be used as a potential weapon if I needed to defend myself, it was one of the pool sticks

I picked up the closest thing to me that could be used as a potential weapon if I needed to defend myself, it was one of the pool sticks. I pick up the other one and turned around to hand it to BFF/N when I saw her sitting on one of the stools playing the arcade games. What I'm so going to do with her!? I screamed internally and walked over to her.

"Stop playing games and take this" I stuck my hand out, clutching the pool stick, waiting for her to take it.

She looked up at me blankly.

"Why?"

I shook my head sighed.

"We are in a potential life or death situation, do you wanna have a weapon or not!"

I unconsciously raised my voice. Suddenly footsteps could be heard outside the door. I instantly closed my mouth and pulled BFF/N to the other side of the room, looking for a place to hide. I decided to pull the curtains over the window to help darken the room and crouched with BFF/N behind 1 of the chairs. It wasn't the best hiding spot I know, but it was the best one we could find.

As me and BFF/N held our breaths, trying to be as silent as possible, muffled voices sounded outside the door. Then someone was banging on the door.

"Hey, we know your in there open the door."

Surprisingly the voice was a quiet whisper, not a shout, but it still scared me and BFF/N. We exchanged glances and BFF/N started panicking.

"Y/N, what do we do!? They are gonna get through the door! They gonna kill us aren't they!? Ahh, we shouldn't have gotten drunk and we shouldn't have come home with these idiots! We're gonna die Y/N! And these idiots left us here! They ran away and left us to die! Why did they do that!?"

I whacked my hand over her mouth once again and kept my voice low.

"Stop shouting, look we can escape that way."

I pointed to a smaller side door beside the TV, it looked like it leads to another room.

"If we head that way, we might lose them" I whispered, removing my hand from BFF/N's mouth, she nodded and we silently crept to the door and slipped through it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Nobody's PoV~

Y/N and BFF/N headed through the smaller door, what they didn't know is that behind the door they had blocked up earlier was Tae and Jimin. They were desperately trying to open the door and get inside to warn Y/N and BFF/N where the invaders were, but it was no use Y/N and BFF/N hadn't recognized their voices and were instead heading straight towards the unknown invaders.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~BFF/N's POV~

As we closed the door behind us I let out a small sigh of relief but instantly regretted it when I heard a voice sound from behind us.

"Hello girls"

Idiot count:2