Chapter 34- Truth or Lies?

~Y/N POV~

My eyes widened as soon as I heard those words. I felt a million emotions at once and I couldn't tell one from the other. The main things I felt were sadness and guilt. Hold on, I don't know this guy, should I believe what he said?

"Your lying." I stated, looking up at him. Although deep down I wasn't sure if he was or not.

His confused expression turned into sadness, once again I couldn't tell if it was fake or not. He is a pretty good actor, I have to give him that.

"You think I'm lying? Why would you think that? It was in the woods, we were trying to save you from the horrible South gang. You ran away from them whilst one of them shot BFF/N."

The story seamed realistic.. is that what happened? Wait no! I can't believe his lies.

"Y-your still lying.." I said, my voice becoming more and more uncertain.

He ignored me and muttered something, I could make out what he said wether I was meant to hear it or not, I don't know.

"Imagine leaving your best friend to die and running away."

What he said took me by surprise, I did run away, I know that's true. What is he isn't lying? D-did BFF/N really die? I really left my best friend to die..

I was too busy with my own thoughts when I remembered something.

"If the others were the South gang like you said, then that means your the West gang aren't you? T-tanner said you guys are bad news." I started to slowly shuffle away from him as fear drowned out my other emotions. I wasn't as brave as BFF/N..was...

The man then looked intrigued, "So the North gang told you about us?" He asked.

"They did.. they told us about all the gangs..." I answers cautiously.

I expected him to ask more things but all he did was nod and leave the room.

~Taehyungs POV~

We had made it to the South Gangs home with Tanner and the others. They told us what had happened the previous night and Tanner was not happy about it, he kept panicking and I could tell he was worried about BFF/N. Does he like her? I asked myself. Maybe he does.

"We need to go and get BFF/N right now! How dare the west gang take her!" Tanner was desperately trying to get everyone to leave.

"But what about Y/N?" I asked trying to keep calm, this was a mess. "We need find her before the west gang get her too!"

"They've probably got her already." Tanner retorted. "If they kidnapped BFF/N they would easily be able to get their hands on that little weakling."

That comment made me really angry, I wanted to punch him but I knew they would not help the situation at all. I'm getting into alot of arguements today..

"Guys, let's not fight and let's get going, we should head to the west gang first, and if they don't have Y/N we will go and look for her before they get her." I didn't wait for the owner of the voice to say anything else, I was already out the door. I wanted to get there as soon as possible and find Y/N.

Eventually all 4 vehicles, the South gang need 2 because of their many members, made it to the West gangs, what would you call it? Base? It was a big building but it didn't look much like a home. Turns out our appearance had been expected because not even all of us were out of the vehicles before 2 people walked through the doors and up to us. One looked around our age whilst the other looked the same age as Y/N.

"Hello fellow gangs, I don't remember inviting you all. What brings you all here?" He asked with a sarcastic tone.

"You know exactly why were here." Tanner answered, not bothering to hide his anger. "We want BFF/N back! Right now!"

The smirk faded from the man's face. "BFF/N? You mean the girl that we kidnapped last night? Well I don't know how to tell you this but, she's dead."

"She is what!?" Tanner shouted, going right up to the man's face.

The man just nodded. "Yep, she died last night, little weakling she was. We may of overdosed her on benzodiazepines also known as sleeping drugs for you small brained kids. Although I must say, her body makes good target practice."

Tanner lunged at him but was held back by the rest of the North gang. The man Infront of him just smirked and I turned to leave.

"Come on guys, let's go look for Y/N then.." I was sad that BFF/N was dead but I still wanted to find Y/N.

"Oh you won't find her either, my men were following her the whole time in the forest, she got really cold in the storm. Eventually she tripped and hit head head on a rock but don't worry, we put her out of her misery." He said that as if he had done something good, this time it was my turn to lunge at him but also to get held back.

"Come on let's go, it's not worth it." Jimin said and we all slowly departed and drove back to our own homes. I was silent the whole way back, lost in my own, sad thoughts.

Idiot count- 0