Chapter 20- Good Morning

~BFF/N POV~

I slowly started to wake up, I could smell something being made from the kitchen, I couldn't really tell since I was half asleep.

When I woke up I realized I was on a bed, last i remembered was going to bed on a chair next to Y/N... Y/N, where is she? I'll look for her later.

I slowly got out of bed and realized I was still in the clothes I was in last night and it wasn't the best

I slowly got out of bed and realized I was still in the clothes I was in last night and it wasn't the best. On the pink stool I saw a pair of clothes, with a note on top-

You're welcome luv~T

So Tanner got me the outfit? I mean he had good taste, had to give it to him.

After I got changed I put the other clothes on the bed and made my out of the room

After I got changed I put the other clothes on the bed and made my out of the room. I followed the smell and it smelt of pancakes. I went in through some wrong rooms and found where everyone slept, I saw Y/N sleeping peacefully so I didn't wake her.

I eventually found the kitchen and saw the cook, I gave a small wave and smile, and sat down at the table.

"Good morning Ms?"

"BFF/N, just call me BFF/N, saying Ms makes me feel old" I told him laughing it off, he laughed and nodded.

Soon after I was left alone for a bit, it felt weird being by myself, I mean I've always been with Y/N and now we're in a mansion filled with idiots.

I slightly stirred in the silence and started to eat my pancakes, I heard doors open and realized that people are waking up. I stayed quiet for once and just continued eating my pancakes.

I was eating, and felt someone sit next to me, I looked up a bit and saw that Y/N was up and she also had a change of clothes.

Soon I saw that Paul came to the table, I was going to say morning but Y/N beat me to it.

"Hi Paul!" she said with a smile on her face.

"Morning" he said very sleepily.

"So who moved us to the rooms? And do yous just casually have women clothing hanging about?" I asked very amused.

"Oh well Tanner brought you up and Matt took you Y/N, and we got someone to buy the clothing don't worry" Paul said with a slight smile. After that everyone started to fill the kitchen and eat the pancakes.

It was very silent and I hated it, I enjoyed the silence sometimes but I preferred when people spoke because I didn't feel as lonely.

"So how was everyone's morning..?"

Idiot count:1