Chapter 28- Suprise attack go!

~??? POV~

Me and my friends were walking our dogs in the forest, it was really early in the morning but the dogs just wouldn't be quiet so we had to take them out. We weren't gonna get any sleep if we left them in the garden so we decided to walk them. We were quite deep in the forest now when all of the dogs pricked their ears in the same direction and followed each other to a small path, thinking nothing of it we followed them and walked along it. We hadn't been walking for long when we heard voices.

"Why did we sto-"

"Shush, we have to hide!"

We all stopped and looked at each other with confused expressions. Silently creeping forward we took cover in some bushes and searched for the owners of the voices. A felt a tap on my shoulder and saw Alex, my friend, pointing towards something. I followed his finger and saw 2 girls slip behind some trees.

"Who are they?" I whispered, Alex shrugged his shoulders and someone else in the group answered.

"I don't know but they shouldn't be here."

"What if their spies? You know, from another gang.. they are on our territory and sending 2 innocent girls as spies is something one of the other gangs would do."

"We should interrogate them." Ethan whispered kinda evilly.

"Questioning them could be a good idea." I added, nodding

"Okay.. 3, 2, 1, surprise attack go!" Simon half whispered and half shouted as he swiftly but silently made his way towards the trees with the girls behind them.

"Simon!" I sighed and followed him to stop him before he did anything stupid.

Too late.

When I reached the trees Simon had already knocked out one of the girls. He was smiling at me proudly, I was about to shout at him when the other girl spoke.

"No ones here, we're fine, let's get a move on." Suddenly Alex appeared behind her and knocked her out to.

"Idiots!" I shouted "We were just going to ask them questions not knock them out!"

"Oh.. oops"

"So what do we do now?" Simon asked.

"Well we can't leave them out here, I'll call the others to come and pick us up and we'll take them home." I reached into my pocket and pulled out my phone.

After a few minutes I turned off my phone and put it back in my pocket.

"Alright we have 7 confused, tired and mad people coming to pick us up."

"Confused tired and mad huh? Well that doesn't sound very good." I looked up expecting the voice to be from one of my friends, but it wasn't.

I turned around to see a figure emerge from the trees, followed by many other people in total their must of been 8 or 9 people there. I didn't know who they were but from the way they were dressed I could tell they were from the West gang. They all wore masks apart from the person that had spoken, by the looks of things he was the leader of the group.

"Looks like you got yourselves into some trouble there." He added, leaning over to look at the 2 girls on the floor. "I reckon boss with like them 2, let us take them off your hands."

"No, we will handle it." I retorted. These girls may be spying on us but I wasn't planning on letting them go with the West gang. I pulled out my gun and aimed it as his head, my friends did the same but there was only one problem. There was many more West gang members than us 4.

Within a split second the others did the same but they also aimed their guns and the girls on the floor.

"Now it would be a shame to shoot them.." I heard the mask less idiot say in a sort of mocking tone. I was surprised when he spoke again, his tone suddenly serious and threatening. "Now hand them over."

I dropped my arm, removing my aim from his head. "Okay okay but put your guns away first."

They ignored us and were about to walk forwards when I heard movement behind me. I turned around to see the girls sitting up. They had woken up. I heard a laugh behind me and the gang leaders voice.

"Put your guns away lads, this just got way more fun."

         Idiot count- 2