chapter 19- Pancakes!!

~Y/N POV~

Bang

"Oww!"

I woke up with a start, turns out I had fallen off the bed. Well that hurt, I thought to myself. I stood up and looked around, this isn't my room? Then all the events of the past 24 hours came rushing into my mind. We must be in one of their rooms, well correction, I must be in one of there rooms, BFF/N wasn't here. She's probably just in a room next door or something, I hoped to myself.

I must admit, the room I was in looked nice, it was quite plain but I liked it.

I saw some clothes layed out across the room

I saw some clothes layed out across the room. They looked quite snazzy I must admit, I decided to change into them.

I sat down on the bed, debating what to do next, I was thinking about trying to find BFF/N's room when I smelt something familiar

"Pancakes!"

My face lit up and I sped out the room, following the smell. I ended up in what looked like to be a dining room, there were so many pancakes stacked up on each other, set out on the table. BFF/N was already sitting at the table and had started eating, I sat beside her and did the same.

BFF/N had also changed her clothes. I grabbed some syrup and poured it over my pancakes just as Paul entered the room, he sat opposite and started eating his own pancakes. BFF/N opened her mouth to speak but I beat her to it.

"Hi Paul!" I said, greeting him with a smile.

"Morning" Paul said very sleepily, he seemed very tired as if he hadn't slept all night, I didn't ask about it.

"So who moved us to the rooms? And do yous just casually have women clothing hanging about?" BFF/N asked, her voice laced with enthusiasm.

"Oh well Tanner brought you up and Matt took you Y/N, and we got someone to buy the clothing don't worry" Paul added with a slight smile. Soon after everyone came into the kitchen and ate the pancakes.

The breakfast was quiet with some glances between the guys, BFF/N didn't bother looking away from her pancakes, but I noticed Tanner staring at her, it wasn't in a mean or hateful way, it was in a way I've never seen someone look at her like that, I didn't like it.

Idiot count:0