Chapter 16- Are You Scared Yet?

~BFF/N POV~
When I saw the Tanner guy all i did was roll my eyes at the 3 idiots in front of me. All I wanted was to get out of this situation and go on holiday with Y/N, but the 7 other idiots ruined that for us, great, just perfect.

"What mess do yous need to fix?" Tanner asked genuinely confused looking at both Connor and Paul then at Y/N and he looked at me the longest, I didn't know why but he did.

"oh it's just-" Connor started, but by the way he was going with this I couldn't be bothered, so I butted in.

"These 2 idiots blabered that yous are in some sort of Mafia or some stupid gang that no one cares about, more importantly get a comfier floor if you're going to throw people on it, thanks." I finished with a innocent smile on my face.

I couldn't really tell if Tanner was pissed or impressed, but quite frankly I didn't care.

"You really don't care that we could kill you in an instant?" Connor asked genuinely intruiged.

"Yes, I do!" Y/N chipped in, I ignored her and rolled my eyes.

"Not really, I mean it's not like yous are scary or anything" I said very unimpressed, Y/N gave me a look like I was crazy and layed down on the ground looking very worried but I ignored it.

Tanner slowly made his way over to me, he had a smirk on his face and he was planning something, I didn't know what, but he was.

"So you really don't care huh?" he asked looking amused.

"Why should I, yous are all idiots anyways, and you're not really good kidnappers" I said crossing my arms and looking right into his pearcing blue eyes.

Tanner suddenly pulled a gun out of his pocket and aimed it right at my head, this must've took everyone by surprise because Y/N shot up and nearly screamed, and I could hear Paul and Connor speak to Tanner but he ignored it.

I wasn't afraid, one of the many things I learnt from my parents was to never show your weakness.

"So you're not scared, even with a gun pointed at your head?" Tanner asked looking quite amused, he probably thought this was going to break me.

"Nope. Besides you won't pull the trigger." I said staring him straight in the eyes, he cocked the gun and said.

"What makes you so sure?"

Idiot count:3