Chapter 35- Scheming

~Narrators POV~

Taehyung and Tanner went to bed that night in dispair, to be fair they didn't sleep. They blamed themselves for what happened to BFF/N and Y/N, but there was something, a lie to be exact, going on.

The real question was when are they going to solve it and how quick before it may be too late?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BFF/N was sat in her chamber, if you will, trying her hardest to remember anything to help her recall what had happened before she ended up there and if Y/N really abandoned her.

Deep down she knew that she wouldn't leave her, not ever, they made a pact of course, but she wasn't too certain. Especially without her memories.

The thought of her made her sad which led her to the thought of Tanner, she thought that by now maybe he would come and save her, maybe he would come to tell her that she's safe and everything will be okay, but he never did.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N was in tears, she blamed herself for what happened to her best friend. All she wanted was for her to just appear and say that she wasn't dead, that she was fine and well.

That they would go back, they would have fun with Yeontan and she would be with Tae and BFF/N would be with Tanner. They would be happy again.

~~~~~~~~~~~

The rest of the gangs were worried about Tanner and Tae, especially getting hit with that wave of news, they all knew that the 4 were close in more ways than the others.

That night, when Tae and Tanner went to bed, the rest sat down and made a promise. To go investigate if what those idiots at the Serpents mansion said was true.

They had to make sure that they were alive, for their friends sakes.

~~~~~~~~~

While this was going on the culprit of it all. Rory Main, was in his study, he was there with his second in command, Ted. They were scheming another plan, the plan was unclear yet but something was for sure.

They were up to no good. Everyone had to be prepared for the worst, even those working with Rory, no one was safe.

Rory wasn't exactly stable, his parents left him as a kid and he had to fend for himself, joining the Serpents and becoming their leader, some may say it's a sob story but some say it's the beginning of hell.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

BFF/N's and Y/N's parents didn't exactly realise they were away, they just expect them to be staying in college for the break as always. They weren't on exactly great terms with their parents ever since they rebelled and decided not to do their deeds for them.

Their parents weren't exactly innocent they were ones to know the most about gangs, it runs in the blood of course. They didn't want to be included in the gang things so they decided to leave.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Back to the gangs- they have many names, the north, hi5, the east, bts, the south, "the bulldogs" of which include the eboys and sidemen and the west, the serpents.

The bulldogs decided to join forces ever since the serpents decided to destroy everything else of theirs.

The gangs have lived in peace, arguments here and there but at what costs will they go to save these 2 girls that tumbled into their lives?

~~~~~~~~~

Idiot count- 1