Chapter 41- Being...Haunted?

~Tanner's POV~

I woke up to the sound of Pat attempting to wake me up. I wasn't really in the mood to get up ever since I got the news that BFF/N died.

"Pat, leave me alone." I said now opening my eyes because I barely got any sleep these past couple of days.

"No, get up and be ready by around 10 mins okay." He didn't wait for my response and left, I let out a slight grunt and rolled out of bed.

I wasn't in the mood to get up or do anything because I felt guilty that she died, we were getting close I guess and a part of me I dunno, liked her?

Either way, I slowly got up and started to get ready, I put on black ripped jeans, a white hoodie and my white vans. I looked in the mirror and realised that this is what I wore the first time I saw BFF/N.

I looked in the mirror and realised that my eyes were all puffy and red from all the sleepless nights, and whenever I did manage to fall asleep I had a nightmare of watching BFF/N getting murdered and I couldn't do anything about it.

Shortly after I shook my head back into reality I made my way downstairs, I wasn't in a hurry so I took my time.

I reached the bottom of the stairs and went into the room next to the living room and stood at the door.

When I looked around the room I realised that the East and South gangs were also there in our living room. I realised that Connor wasn't here.

"W-what's going on?" I asked, my voice was slightly groggy since I haven't really drank much water or anything to be fair.

What next happened honestly shocked me, BFF/N, she walked into the room. I think that everyone else saw her since they were looking up at her very confused, I didn't believe it. She was dead right? Is her ghost coming back to haunt me?

She rolled her eyes as she always does and then she looked at me, she looked hurt and betrayed? But it also seemed like she was relieved, I'm imagining things like can someone slap me or something?!

Before I know it BFF/N came up to me and slapped me, can she read my thoughts too??, and then she started to cry.
"You killed her, you killed my best friend and what you don't even care! Apparently, you shot her dead and left her for dead!-" I cut her off and started to speak.

"I didn't kill anyone BFF/N, I've been sat here thinking you've been murdered by that stupid West Gang! And what you're alive and saying I killed her, I would never." I told her saying the whole truth, I didn't kill her best friend, I know how much she means to her and I would never.

Also, who told her that she's dead? We found out from the West gang... my thoughts were cut off when she spoke up again.

"Wait, yous thought I died?"

Idiot count- 0