Chapter 17- Terrified

~Y/N POV~

I watched silently as Tanner entered the room and questioned Connor and Paul. I noticed him glance at me but I didn't really care, what I cared about was how long he looked at BFF/N he looked like he was practically staring into her soul. I silently glared at him but if he saw me he didn't acknowledge it. I didn't like him, the way he acted towards BFF/N just really pissed me off. Maybe i'ts just me being a really protective person but, BFF/N is my closest friend and she's like a sister to me, that means I'm allowed to be protective of her, right?

I sorta payed attention as BFF/N answerd Tanner's question for Connor and once again complained about the floor, honestly is that the only thing she is concernd about right now? I sighed at my friend's complaints and looked up as Connor spoke once more.

"You really don't care that we could kill you in an instant?"

I decided to answer this one since BFF/N would probably shrug off the question and start complaining about the floor again.

"Yes, I do!" I squeaked, turning my head to look at Connor, I saw BFF/N role her eyes out of the edge of my vision. She's probably annoyed at me for answering for her and not answering the same way she would, I thought to myself. I smiled internally knowing that I had slightly irritated her, I didn't manage to do that often so it was quite funny to me.

"Not really, I mean it's not like yous are scary or anything"

I stared at BFF/N in disbelief, is she serious right now? I know I'm so much more of a scaredy cat than her but this has been the most terrifying 24hrs of my life, the stupid thing is that she probably isn't even scared and I can't decide if that's a good or a bad thing.

My friend really is something else isn't she? I sighed again, I lay on my back, sprawled out on the floor. I may have been passed out for hours but I'm tired. I hope these kidnappers know that I need 27 hours of sleep a day, and don't judge me you already know I don't pay attention in math.

I layed on the ground, trying to put all of the pieces together of how we got here, I mean it was quite a journey to be fair, we went to our first ever party, got drunk and we-

I was put out of my thoughts when I saw that BFF/N had a gun pointed to her head! She didn't even look bothered?! I nearly screamed and Paul and Connor were asking Tanner what he was doing but he didn't seem bothered.

At this point I was terrified for BFF/N, and the fact that she's so calm and unbothered is scary to me.

"Nope. Besides, you won't pull the trigger." when she said that, I was absolutely frustrated at her, it's like she wanted to die! She's basically challenging him to shoot her dead!

"What makes you so sure?"

Idiot count:0