Chapter 12- Zoned Out

~Y/N POV~

"Yes and we are quite good at it too" BFF/N stated, stepping forward and looking up at them.

They looked slightly taken aback at BFF/N's confidence, I'm guessing people are usually scared of them, like me, but not BFF/N she is extremely brave, I thought proudly. I was brought back to reality when a noticed a swift movement in the corner of my eye. BFF/N had spun swiftly around, but then stopped looking lost.

"Gosh dammit we left the pool sticks in the other room!"

She turned back, facing the 3 people infront of us.

"You know if you guys are gonna break into a house and kidnap people, you should cover your faces, you idiots clearly aren't very smart because if you were you would..."

Her voice trailed back into the distance as I got distracted again, but this time I was looking for an escape rout, I frantacly looked around. There were many windows and one was smashed, but it was far too high to reach and climb through in time. There would be no use in running up the stairs because there would be no escape up there and the only door leading outside that I can see is the one infront of us that is being blocked.

"Argh! I can't take this anymore, your talking is so annoying!" One of the men infront of us shouted, making me jump.

"Matt we don't have time for this. We can't distract Bangtan for much longer, If they won't come with us then we'll force them." he reached forward and grabbed BFF/N's arm and forcefully pulled her towards the door. She tried to resist and free her arm but a second person shoved her forward from behind. I jumped forward trying to grab her and help her but something tight wrapped around my my wrist and I was dragged forward also. I looked up to see the 3rd man. We both fought back as we were dragged outside but it was a 3 vs 2 and we were losing. I looked back at the house to see Tae and the others running towards the door. Then something covered my face and everything went black.

Idiot count:1