Comforting Johnny

I rubbed my eyes and wrinkled up my nose as a yawn escaped my mouth. With a frown, I continued down the hall, dragging my stuff along behind me.''Johnny?"I didn't get a reply, which made my heart race a little bit in worry. What if something had happened to him? Urged on by fear, I moved faster towards his study. I knocked three times and waited as I was instructed, but got no reply."Johnny?!"I chewed my lip and let out a frustrated noise. Of course the logical part of my brain knew I needed to check in case something was really wrong."Fuck it," I breathed, pushing the heavy wooden door open.As I stepped in, I paused as I immediately sighted him. His dark hair was haphazardly thrown around nape of his neck while he cheek was pressed into his forearm which laid against the desk and a pen hung from his fingers. He had fallen asleep working. He had been working really hard lately, being in court a lot having to listen to his ex telling load of lies didn't help he was trying to keep his mind of it at home so he was working more than usual and it made me hurt. He needed a break. He was amazing. He did everything he could for me as a boyfriend, and he never once put his burdens on me. Swallowing thickly, I set my things down and walked slowly over to his chair, pushing some of his hair from his caramel coloured skin. His jaw ticked and he sighed in his sleep. "Johnny?" I whispered.A twitch was all I got in response. I didn't want to wake him up because he was obviously tired, but this position would hurt his back and he wouldn't sleep well. Bracing myself for an irritated Johnny, I ran my hands over his back, rubbing gently. When it wasn't enough, I leaned down and kissed right below his ear."Baby," I murmured."Hmm? What?" he grumbled, eyes still not opening.With an annoyed sigh, I decided to change tactics. It might also lessen the anger he would feel at being woken up. Dropping to my knees, I slid under his desk and spun his chair slightly so I could unbutton his slacks. It took work but I managed to get them open and my hand into his boxers to find his thick, soft cock."OHH Johnny," I sung softly, "l need you."No verbal response, but his shaft was getting harder. That was a good sign."Come on baby, wake up, please," I said a little louder.A rumbling moan came from his chest and he drew in a heady breath. I used both hands to free his stiffening erection and leaned down, happily lapping up the gathering precum."Mmm baby, you're already getting hard for me.""Ah shit," he whispered, tensing"Mmmhmm," I hummed as I wrapped my lips around his cock.He cursed and sat back in his chair. I looked up and my eyes met steel dark ones. There was no anger, which was a good sign, just pure lust and maybe some hesitance, cloaked in a sleepy haze. I broke the contact and sunk down around his dick, moaning in delight at the taste. Nothing in this world ever tasted better than him."Oh god damn . That feels so fucking good," he moaned.Spurred on by the praise, I shifted and wrapped my fingers around the base of his hardness, jerking to meet where my lips stopped. Up and down I sucked on his cock like it was the sweetest lollipop, squirming at the groans he unleashed. I pulled off his dick with a pop and licked my lips as I glanced up to his face. Tapping the head against my bottom lip, I grinned." cum for me, I want you to cum.""Mm, you do?" he asked huskily.Nodding, I was taken off guard when he yanked back on my hair suddenly. His heated gaze bore into my face until he finally smirked." but not in your mouth."Confused, I wrinkled my brows until he reached down, hooking his fingers under my arms."Up we come."I give out a slight scream and helped climb up into his lap. There was no waiting before he pulled me down onto his cock. Suddenly I was thankful for his "no panties on weekends" rule. The hiss he let out was sinfully beautiful as he slid easily into my wetness. Burying my face in his shoulder, I latched onto his forearms as he began thrusting up fast. It was immediate bliss shooting through my core."Ride me baby girl, ride me so good you cum all over me, okay?" he panted."ohh god yes !" I whimpered.Head falling back, I held onto the arms of the chair. Fingers slid upmy thighs and gripped my ass hard, helping me grind onto his cock. I couldn't stop the whimpers and mewls from pouring out of my mouth as my baser instincts came out. Reaching out, I tangled my fingers into his locks and slammed our lips together."God you feel so good. !"His breaths came out deeper and faster as I bounced steadily harder on his cock, focusing on his noises and the sound of our bodies slapping. It wasn't long until I felt the flickering shudders in my core."G-Gonna- Gonna cum . Make me cum. Please!""My pleasure."His fingers stroking and pinching my clit sent me over the edge with a scream. Nose and forehead wrinkled, I breathed raggedly against his cheek as I rode him hard; his fat cock causing unending bliss."Sh-Fu- , your cock feels soooo good. Don't stop, please. Don't stop until your cumming in me. Fill me up! Use me!"He snarled and his fingers gripped painfully hard on my hips, suddenly becoming violent in his thrusts."You want me to use this sweet pussy? Hmm?"By that time, I was a shaking mess. My legs were weak and I was practically a ragdoll, unable to move from the blinding ecstasy coursing through my core."Fuck baby," he roared.I jumped as he leaned forward and there was a loud crash, and suddenly I was on my back on the desk. The new position created an overwhelming vortex that slammed me hard through another climax, wailing his name the whole way."I'm almost there baby. You ready?"Nodding, I dug my nails into his forearms and locked my legs around his hips, pulling him as close as I could. The tell tale signs started; His cock swelled, his hips stammered, and then I heard it, that primal roar. He leaned down and my lips were covered by his, sealing off any noise and breath I might let out as his cum poured into my pussy. Instead of pushing him off, I released his arms and took hold of his shoulders, pulling him to lie on me and rest. Warm lips trailed down my cheek and neck until I heard him mumbling."What?""Why did you come in here?" he repeated, but louder."I was worried. You hadn't come to bed and weren't answering me. I was scared you had gotten hurt," I mumbled, nervously playing with his hair."Thank you baby," he replied, "I'm sorry for worrying you. Let's get to bed so I can snuggle with you." leaving his study, the door shutting with finality. I'd finally have him in bed with me for more than a few measly hours, and it felt great.CommentsWrite a comment...