14. RENDEZVOUS ☑️

CHAPTER FOURTEEN |
rendezvous

***

"TELL ME HOW you managed to get me in this club two years in a row." Kayla deadpanned as she looked at Rachel.

Here they were sitting in the celibacy club which she still felt was stupid. Kayla wasn't particularly remaining abstinent. She wasn't going out looking to get laid, but if Rachel decided she wanted to go all the way with her, she wouldn't be opposed to the idea.

She shook her head in disbelief. How had her life changed so much in a year? Last year, she could barely stand Rachel and now here she was thinking about sleeping with her. Last year, she was trying to stay away from Puck's grinding during the Immaculate Affection and yet he was the guy who she asked to take her virginity. Sometimes she forgot about who she used to be before glee really changed her life, but moments like these—seeing Rachel fight Quinn over the status of her relationship with Finn—it made her smile. She was so lucky.

"You love me." Rachel teased her, making the brunette roll her eyes at her words.

Miss Pillsbury banged the gavel on the desk as Quinn and Puck started going back and forth over his intentions in joining the celibacy club. Holly was back this week teaching the glee club about sex education because they were really lacking it. Apparently Puck and Lauren had attempted to make a sex tape, only for Holly to crush their dreams by telling him that making the tape could make him guilty of child pornography possession.

"Ladies and Puck, being that Ms. Holliday has said her piece about sex education, we will be performing as well in favor of abstinence!" Ms. Pillsbury grinned as she banged her gavel.

Kayla grimaced. "No offense, Ms. P, but I don't know a single song about staying celibate."

"Afternoon Delight!" she exclaimed in her excitement while Kayla facepalmed. That song was so not what their guidance counselor thought it was about.

Kayla got up from her seat, looking down at Rachel who grabbed her wrist. "Where are you going?"

"I have somewhere to be, but have fun with this." she chuckled, pecking the diva's cheek before she left to join her friends in the choir room.

She knocked on the door frame and Holly smiled, ushering her in. She sat next to her favorite substitute while Brittany and Santana sat across from them. Kayla smiled softly at them in an attempt to make them more comfortable. When they asked her to sit in on this therapy session with Holly, she knew she couldn't say no. After all the conversations she'd had with Santana, she was finally starting to recognize who she was and that was such a powerful thing.

"I want to start by asking if any of you thinks you might be a lesbian."

Kayla interjected, "Or interested in multiple genders because it's all valid!"

Santana chuckled softly before she answered. "I mean, who knows. I'm attracted to girls and I'm attracted to guys. I even had a sex dream about a shrub that was just in the shape of a person."

Kayla looked over to Holly to lead the discussion and she nodded. "I know this all seems very confusing right now, but I am so proud of you both for even having this conversation right now. When I liked a girl, she outed me and it was not pretty. The advantage you two have here is that you actually care about each other and I know neither of you would try to hurt one another. This is scary, but you're not alone. You have each other and you have me and I am never going to judge you."

Holly said, "Sometimes feelings are hard to say, but maybe you could sing about them."

Santana looked over at Brittany before she smiled. "I think I know the perfect song, but we're gonna need your help."