26: ☆ bewitched ☆

"So I saw that article claiming you might leave me for Harry," Fred teased me the next morning at breakfast referencing Rita's writing.

"Looks like I might," I shrugged and he pouted.

"Hey it's only funny if I make the jokes," I laughed at his face giving him a light kiss.

"Better?"

"No my feelings are still hurt," he sighed dramatically looking up at the ceiling. I grabbed his face towards me and kissed him multiple times all over his face.

"Okay okay! Don't embarrass me," he whined while everyone at the table was looking over at the commotion we were making.

"Yeah it's too early to throw up," George made fun while throwing a small piece of toast at me.

"What is it with you always throwing food at me," I retorted getting my own grape and hitting him smack in the eye.

"Nice one," Ginny grinned applauding my actions.

"I don't want to go to class today," I complained placing my forehead against the table.

"There there little one, you'll be okay," he fake comforted while I kicked him underneath the table.

"My god I think I have an abusive girlfriend," he muttered.

"No she's just an abusive person," Ruby spoke appearing next to me.

"Sister dear!" I exclaimed putting an arm over her shoulder, "and what brings you to the Gryffindor realm."

"I was wondering if I could talk to you and Ginny," she said nervously which made me go back into a serous mode.

"Yeah of course I'll see you tonight in the common room," I said kissing Fred goodbye and waving to George. Ruby led us to a small bench that was right outside the castle and we sat there waiting.

"So," Ginny stated breaking the silence.

"Uh do you guys remember how i've mentioned my friend Thomas to you," I raised my eyebrow knowing where this was going, "well uhm something happened between us last night-" I stood up quickly while Ginny gasped in surprise.

"Ruby! You are way too young, what's dad going to say!" I lectured.

"I know," she cried, "I felt so guilty because I knew that he was gonna be mad at me but it didn't happen for a long time, just a couple of minutes!"

"Yeah for future reference, don't use that as a gambling point" Ginny patted her shoulder softly.

"A few minutes!" my eyes went wide, "That's disgusting Ruby you're only 12."

"What if I tell him to forget it happened!" she tried to reason.

"You are too cute," Ginny awh'ed while I was still pacing wondering how dad was going to take this news. I mean I hadn't even told him that Fred and I have kissed, when he finds out that Ruby did at her age.

"I'm sorry! He grabbed my hand so fast and I just let him because I thought it would be okay-"

"Wait what?" Ginny interrupted.

"You mean to tell me... You only held hands," I said slowly.

"Yeah that's what I've been saying this whole time," she answered while I pushed her head hard, "hey!"

"I thought you were telling me that you guys were making out!" I exclaimed.

"Ew," she fake vomited, "no I would never that's disgusting." After Ginny and I both reassured her that holding hands with a boy was completely fine, we went back to the castle to attend the rest of our classes for the day.