23: ☆ seperate ways ☆

I woke up the next day and blinked my eyes open, taking a couple seconds to get used to the sunlight. Nobody was in the room with me, meaning that I was the last one to get up for the morning.

I hastily ran to the bathroom and rinsed off quickly, making sure to change into a new set of clothing that wasn't stained with the scent of the forest.

Once I got downstairs the three of them were sitting on the couch, the same couch I sat in during Christmas, and spoke quietly under their breaths.

"Is there a note here from Fleur? I asked her to get some supplies to make Fred a cake for when he gets here. Thought maybe it'd soften the blow of our arrival..." but my voice drawled off when I saw the three had barely looked up at me.

"Ahem," I coughed out and watched their heads snap to me, "am I interrupting something?"

"No of course not," Hermione shook her head and scooted over for me to sit next to her, "sorry I didn't wake you up, I just thought you could use the extra sleep. I filled them in on everything by the way—the stuff we found last night."

"Oh yeah," I rubbed my eyes and forced my brain to wake up so I could involve myself in the conversation, "we can talk about that later but the real question is how are you guys going to get into Gringotts?"

"Well Harry—" Hermione started but stopped talking when Harry shot her a look.

I furrowed my brows at his reaction, "what?"

He flickered his eyes between the ground and me, "I just don't think it's the best idea..."

"What isn't?"

"Well I just think it's more of a—need to know situation," Harry said slowly and I could see Ron avoiding eye contact with me.

"Is this a fucking joke?" I stood up and looked down at him, "you're going to shove me out of the loop just because i'm following my own lead? Are you that upset?"

"No of course not," Harry defended, "but at the same time we can't let that information get in the wrong hands. And with you gone around the world—"

"Last I remember I was already separated from you guys once," I spat out, "and I was in a cage. Even then I didn't tell anyone shit!"

"How are we supposed to know that?" Harry answered and I could feel the blow bit my stomach. Even Hermione elbowed him for what he said.

"Yeah you're right. It's my loyalty right now you need to worry about."

"No im sorry that came out wrong but Violet it's nothing personal!" Harry tried to reason with me, "it's not that I want to keep it from you but I just think it's safer if you don't know our plan just like we won't know yours."

"Alright well you three have fun then," I sneered back at him and stormed up the stairs.

"Fuck," I could hear Harry faintly say from behind me but I ignored it and kept walking to my room. I can't believe after all we've been through they were now keeping secrets from me.

As soon as I got that notepad and cracked any code I explained it to them. And now Harry has the nerve to talk about being 'safe' when I had just risked everything to save them in the Manor.

Out of anger I let out a loud yell and kicked the wall as hard as I could. My face quickly contorted into one of pain and I held my foot in my hand while bouncing in place, "shit!"

The stinging radiated through my entire foot and I just hopped over to the bed to release the pressure on it. Angry tears started to flood my face and I couldn't help but feel so upset. Since day one I told them the most imperative thing about this journey was that the four of us stick together.