18: ☆ sleepover ☆

A/N
Hi!! This chapter is slightly mature so please skip ahead if you're uncomfortable with those kind of scenes!! <3 comment and vote what you think (:
(CLARIFICATION: y'all when I wrote this it was with the intention that they BOTH drank. No ones taking advantage of each other okay they're just silly horny children who still like each other. Ok proceed)
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Fred brought me into his room with a tight grip on my arm and closed the door quickly behind him. No one was inside the dorm and all the lights remained off, only having light from the moon that peaked behind the curtains of the window.

Fred was lightly pacing in the room while I stood there, staring at how funny my fingers looked in front of me. Almost like little sausages were attached to my hands. I giggled making my two finger sausages meet at the middle and then jump apart from each other. Sober me would have understood that I was making no sense, but in this moment nothing else mattered; nothing else except playing with my fingers and being alone with Fred. He continued to pace his room and I bit down on my lip, watching

"Don't do that," he said harshly.

"Do what?" I asked confused.

"It's just...are you sure about this?" he ran his hands through his hair looking down at me. It was cute to see him so flushed, it'd been awhile since I saw the effect I had on him.

I walked up to him closely and placed both of my hands on his chest, "positive," I whispered and stayed standing a foot in front of him. At my response I saw his eyes visibly darken and swirl with an emotion I could only assume was lust. I imagined that my face was mirroring his expression, as I also wanted to be with him badly.

It had been a while since I was completely alone Fred. I noticed he had more freckles underneath his right eye than last time I had seen him up close like this. I gave a small encouraging smile so he knew that I was okay; my drunken words were the sober thoughts I had anyways.

Within the next few seconds I saw him make a decision, and he grabbed my face in his hands and kissed me hard. A rush of emotions ran through me as I felt his lips move against mine so effortlessly. We had spent so much time apart this year but our mouths still met each other magnetically. It was like they belonged together, they always had.

His arms went to my hips and I could feel us start to stumble backwards. He backed me up against the door and I gasped feeling the knob dig into my back. It was uncomfortable but I didn't dare move, afraid of breaking the kiss. Fred's hands went to grab the underneath my thighs and he lifted me up with ease. My legs immediately wrapped themselves around his waist and he managed to push me even harder against the door.

His tongue ran against my lips softly trying to open my mouth. I kept myself focused on moving my mouth as I became dizzy with his scent. I let him in and sighed deeply at the feeling of his tongue dominating mine. They met at the middle and he softly caressed mine before exploring the entirety of my mouth. His lips were as soft as I remembered and I was overcame with a feeling of desire.

In his arms he brought us over to the bed and lay me on my back. He crawled overtop the bed, kicking off his shoes to hover me. My fingers lightly shaking with excitement rose to grab the ends of my top. I discarded it immediately and went to lift his over his head as well. Our bare chests met together in a heated kiss, while my hands tugged hard on his hair. The warmth from our skin on skin contact made me crave him even more. I could hear him groan out when I tugged too hard and it made me repeat the action, loving to hear the noise.

Once his mouth was done with mine, he moved his lips to my neck. To hold my face in place, he wrapped his hand with a ball of my hair, his fingertips grazing my scalp. He went straight towards the spot that he knew made my knees weak and I moaned loudly. My eyes fluttered closed enjoying the moment of absolute blissfulness I was feeling. I craned my neck to the side trying to give him more access to the raw skin there that was begging for his mouth. With my eyes still shut I roamed his body with my hands and ran my nails down his back.