21: ☆ attack ☆

"Connect your subconscious and the main part of your brain," a voice whispered out. I was standing in a room covered entirely with white, completely alone. I spun in circles trying to make out anything but there was nothing beside me. No matter which direction I turned there was an endless road of emptiness covered in white.

"WHAT!" I called out, hearing my voice echo. I held my head in my hands feeling an indescribable kind of pain. I started screaming, and felt like my ear drums were shattering.

Images started to circulate within my mind of the same number 97, and a black room, with a flash of something green. The green thing started to become clearer in my head and once I made it out everything clicked. I felt like I was falling back into that white translucent curtain, that was letting me enter into the part of my brain that contained my Seer voice. When it finally clicked, I woke up.

I was gasping covered in tons of sweat while Hermione's hands were on my shoulders. She, along with all my other dorm mates, had a frightened look on their face as they stared at me.

"Mr. Weasley," I bellowed loudly but the voice I spoke with wasn't mine. It was a women's voice still, but much deeper than my own. Hermione's eyes widened and she grabbed my hand pulling me out of bed.

"We have to go to Dumbledore," I said quickly. I knew something bad had happened, I just didn't know what yet.

"Let's go to Professor McGonagall first," she placed her hand on my back and led me to her office. We knocked urgently, and didn't stop until she opened the door. She had clearly been asleep and her pink robe was covering her pajamas. She opened her mouth to pretest as to why we had woken her up at this hour, but with the look of my face, she said nothing.

"What is it," she said hurriedly.

"Mr. Weasley," I blurted out, "I don't know what happened, but something's wrong."

"What's wrong?"

"I don't know like he's hurt—or in danger—or needs help," I stumbled over my words. A few seconds later Ron came rushing into her office along with an exhausted looking Harry. He looked just as bad as me, if not worse. His hair was tussled all over the place and he had a feverish look in his eyes.

"Mr. Weasley," Harry started, "he's been attacked by a snake." I gasped in realization that the green flash I had seen was a snake, the actual thing that hurt Mr. Weasley.

"Boys come with me to Dumbledore's office, girls please go wake the other Weasley children and bring them immediately," Professor McGonagall instructed. She grabbed the arm of Harry and they left through the painting.

"I'll get Ginny and you get the twins," Hermione said with wide eyes and I nodded. We rushed over to each dorm and woke them up as quick as possible.

"Fred! FRED! Wake up!" I said in a panicked voice.

"What," he blinked sitting up, "Violet?"

"We have to go c'mon please get up!" I pleaded and ran over to George's bed, "GEORGE get up we have to leave!" I could feel my voice get stuck behind my throat. I was worried that something serious had happened to Mr. Weasley, and I would never forgive myself if I hadn't worked hard enough to predict this from happening.

The two boys were clearly both alarmed at the tone of my voice and they didn't even change their clothes, just followed me out. When we got to the bottom of the stairs, Hermione was already there holding Ginny's hand.