1: ☆ dreams ☆

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"There will be one girl born to predict the fall of opposing forces. If the two lights are united, these two will bring forth justice, but if separated, evil will persevere and spread darkness along the fall of the world"
~Prophecy 342

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Ten Deaths
Nine Weasleys
Eight Flying Potter's
Seven Horcruxes
Six Years
Five Secrets
Four Friends
Three Deathly Hallows
Two Sides
One Girl

~~~~~~~~~~

One Girl Has Been Given The Power To Alter The Wizarding Worlds Fate. Her Prophecy Will Lead Her To Either Fulfill Her Destiny Alongside The Chosen One Or Add To The Demise Aiding The Dark Lord

••••••••
•••

Here we go y'all (,:

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"I don't understand why you won't let me go. I've said please like a million times—"

"No means no Violet," my dad huffed loudly, his breath hitting the facial hair above his upper lip. I opened my mouth to protest once again but he cut me off before I could, "if you ask me one more time I'll make sure you're nowhere near the house tomorrow."

I crossed my arms and pouted, angry with the way he could just decide what I could and couldn't do. I was 18 for gods sake, and I still had to ask my father for permission to do practically anything.

"You can't stop me," I defied, "i'm well past being of age and I want to help him! If you think i'm just gonna sit and wait—"

"Violet stop," my younger sister tugged on the sleeve of my arm and tried to get me to stop fighting. I looked back at her, our brown eyes meeting one another's, and she silently told me to knock it off.

"The audacity you have to keep asking me! When you are well aware that with me gone that would leave no one to watch over Ruby!"

"She's almost 15 dad she doesn't need watching over," I narrowed my eyes at him and ignored the silent plead I could feel Ruby whispering over to me.

"You have no idea the severity of the situation," my dad shook his head with a frown, "we're moving Harry from his home before Voldemort can kill him. Did you hear that? They don't want to go skipping in a flower field together Violet it's a fight for death."

My once tall back that was trying to pull off a confident stance, slouched over and I gave up in trying. Ruby gave me a sympathetic look, but I simply ignored it and placed myself on the couch to stare at the ground.

My dad had gotten an urgent letter from the Order this morning and me being me had to read it before he did. I learned that they were moving Harry tomorrow night back to the Burrow, and that there would be a force of people accompanying Harry back, one of them being Fred.

"I don't know why you constantly fight when you know it'll do you no good," Ruby sighed when my dad left to the kitchen.

"Yeah well sorry brainiac maybe that's why you're the one in Ravenclaw," I grumbled and kept my eyes trained on my shoes. All summer more and more disappearances started occurring. Although Voldemort has never made an announcement of himself, its obvious over how he's taken over.