9: ☆ another return ☆

The remainder of the week played out exactly like my first day at the Burrow did. When the sun was up we would all be at the Weasley's, either enjoying time in the light or finding different games to play. And when the sun went down, we spent the remainder of our time back in Fred's bedroom.

The much needed alone time I was getting with him only reminded me of how hard it would be to say goodbye this year; this year I was leaving behind so much more. Not only was my dad not returning to teach but Fred and George were done with school. I tried not to let myself think about it too long because embarrassingly enough I would start to cry.

Yesterday they had opened the store for their very first grand opening and it had been a success. Their business boomed and they sold the most products they ever had in their life yesterday. It even got so busy, they begged me to start helping customers and directing them to the products while they hopped on the register.

Today was our last morning together, the train leaving at 11:00am sharp. It was currently 9:00am and I was cuddle into Fred's side, eating some breakfast muffins he bought for us.

"What are your plans for the day?" I asked trying to spark up some kind of conversation that didn't pertain to Hogwarts.

"Not much I don't think," he looked up thinking, "I'm taking you to the train at 10:30 and after that we start training our new employee."

"Oh so you guys found one?" I said.

"Yeah George actually hired her. I only read her CV but George is the one who conducted the interview." Hm so it's a her.

"Anyone we know?" I pushed curiously.

"I don't think so," he shook his head, "she isn't from around here but her names Tara." I tried to rack my brain for any familiarity on the brain but I couldn't think of anyone. She must have gone to school somewhere else.

"I should probably finish packing," I sighed and attempted to move out of bed.

"No," Fred whined and grabbed ahold of my arm tightly, "I just wanna stay in bed with you for a little longer."

Seeing his pleading face I gave up, "okay just a couple more minutes." He smirked happily like a child who had just gotten what they wanted, and he curled my body in his lap. I was leaning up against his chest in between both his legs as we savored the moment.

Fred scent was always something that intoxicated me, constantly leaving me wanting more of him. As I lay against him I breathed in the aroma of Mohagony as well as the after trace smell of freshly washed clothes.

If there was anything I could do, it would be to trap a part of that scent with me, and bring it wherever I go. Often times at school I wouldn't need to grab his hand or squeeze his hand to reassure myself he was there, just had to smell that exotic wood scent.

Fred leaned closer to my body and slowly used his hand to move the hair from my neck. His head dipped down and he started kissing my neck, starting from the ear down.

My eyes fluttered shut at first as I relaxed more against him. But the clock made a soft chiming noise, signifying it was 10:00am which made me jump off him.

"If we stay here for too long the train will leave without me," I laughed and kissed him softly. I pulled harder and got out of his grasp to continue packing all of my belongings. For the most part everything was in the suitcase but I had random assortments of clothing and beauty products in different parts of the room.

"Hey actually can you help? Have you seen my—" I started to ask but when I turned around I saw him holding up my white lacy bra.

"Looking for this," he smirked and wiggled it above his head.