4: ☆ bare cheeks ☆

My hand turned the brown knob in front of me to the side and the door opened in a slow motion. I prepared myself to meet the brown eyes, I've grown to adore, after so much time apart.

You know how they say in romance movies that time stops when you see your person? That everything in the world just stops moving because all you can focus on is the person in front of you?

Yeah that didn't happen for me.

"WHAT THE FUCK," I screamed as my eyes were met with George's bare ass.

"Blimey Violet!" he shouted falling to the ground so I didn't see his exposed front.

"I can still see it!" I yelled, trying to look away from the blinding ass that was pointing up at me on the ground.

"THEN LOOK AWAY," he yelled back at me.

"Violet?" Fred said from the right of me. He was only wearing a towel and I could tell he had just showered.

"Uhm-I'm just gonna wait downstairs-yeah okay," I said panicked and ran away.

Great. That went well.

I felt absolutely mortified with myself. After going through countless scenarios in my head for the last 24 hours, I could've never imagined this happening.

"What happened?" Hermione questioned as soon as I entered the room, "You've only been up there for two minutes." I shook my head trying to erase the image from my brain. Now that I think about it, George and Fred's butts probably look exactly the same so I shouldn't be that scared. It's just the fact that I saw George's that made it terrible.

"I...saw something," I stammered not really knowing how to explain it.

"What?" Harry said not understanding. A loud popping sound rang through the room as I saw the twins apparate onto the bed next to me.

"I always knew I was the twin you preferred," George said cheekily which made my entire face go red.

"I'm still confused," Ron said.

"Our dear Violet here has just seen me in my bare greatness," George told them making me cover my face with my hands.

"I'm traumatized," I mumbled through my fingers. It took a moment for it to register what happened but Ron was the first to start cackling.

"Oh my gosh you saw George naked!" he fell over to the bed howling in laughter. Everyone seemed to find this the most hysterical thing as they all laughed at my expense. When I looked up, I was met with the eyes of my dear Fred who was giving me a small smile.

"Alright clear out," George announced, "let the love birds have their moment," he pushed everyone out of the room. I was thankful for this because I finally got to stare at Fred and admire how he looked after 3 months of being apart.

His hair was way shorter than last year, and he looked so much more handsome. His face was fully exposed, showcasing his strong jawline and clear skin. He also somehow got even taller, which meant he still towered over me. If I had thought I couldn't have gotten any more attracted to him, I was clearly wrong.

"Hi Vi," he said with a smirk as he came over to where I was standing.

"Hi Freddie," I blushed and said back, "I'm so sorry over what happened upstairs, I definitely should of knocked first-"

"Sh don't say anything," he chuckled and grabbed my face shutting me up. He pulled me forward having our lips meet in an aggressive force. I felt myself relax as I breathed his familiar scent in. Looking back now, I have no idea how I went three months without kissing the boy in front of me. His lips were intoxicating, always leaving me for more.