|| 061|| Takanashi Kiara 🐔 H/F

(Edited) (Reformatted)

Dating Takanashi Kiara would include...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

🐔 First date:

 Your first date was definitely at a fast food place. You were a bit hesitant towards the idea, but Kiara looked way to excited for it and you couldn't deny the puppy eyes she was giving you. It was actually pretty fun and although you had to forcibly stop her from eating 56 nuggets you had a pretty good time.

In honour of your first date, you two have fast food every Friday night, though you usually have something healthy on the side, unlike Kiara.

🐔 First kiss: 

You first kiss with Kiara was... fiery, to say the least.

You and Kiara were just playing board games in your bedroom with some movie playing quietly in the background. You don't quite remember what the game was because of the events that transpired soon after.

After Kiara lost a round of the game she became slightly salty and pouty. You weren't too phased by this but it was kinda annoying so when Kiara when to make a remark you leaned over and gave her a quick peck on the lips.

That almost didn't end well.

🐔 Getting sick:

 For a phoenix who's lived multiple lives, Kiara sure does get sick a lot, and when Kiara gets sick, she gets really dramatic. Lots of dramatic hand gestures and her acting like she's dying. Some chicken soup, giving her something warm to hold on to (usually you) and some cheap horror movies and she'll quiet down.

In the case that it's really bad, all she wants is for you to be close by to help her. Holding her hair out of the way and rubbing her on the back when she throws up. When that happens, just give her some water and hold her in your lap while playing with her hair.

🐔 Jealousy: 

You're actually quite close with the rest of the Hololive English crew, and they're all quite friendly. Especially Amelia. Whenever you two see each other, she'll show you this cool thing you found and get really close to you. Brushing shoulders and hands.

If Kiara's around, she'll silently glare at Amelia until she looks up at the phoenix with a sly smirk. It was at this moment Kiara figured out that Amelia was trying to make her jealous.

Miscellaneous:

🐔 Never let Kiara cook. NEVER. Not even the microwave.

🐔 Loves anything and everything to do with fire and you had to physically restrain her from ordering 36 lava lamps online

🐔 You got her one for her birthday, though (Happy phoenix noises)

🐔 Same thing with hats, too

🐔 Never go anywhere with Kiara where you know there is a hat store around, just trust me

🐔 Somehow flirts with you more than she flirts with Mori

🐔 If you flirt back, however...

🐔 FlusteredPhoenix.exe

🐔 Since Kiara loves going on adventures you two spend the better part of the weekends in adventure/escape rooms

🐔 She was honestly a mess when she was confessing to you, took you a good five minutes to figure out was she was trying to say

🐔 If it's a rainy day and neither of you want to leave the house, all the energy will just build up inside Kiara

🐔 Until she decides she is bored enough and starts annoying you

🐔 Despite being a bird, she can act like a cat when she wants to

🐔 (Damn you Kiara, that vase was expensive!)

🐔 Very affectionate, too

🐔 Surprise hugs everyday, she loves to catch you off-guard to see your reaction

🐔 Also her hair is very soft, though it feels more like downy feathers the more you play with it. What I'm saying is, her head is a good pillow because soft, fluffy hair

🐔 You two will constantly gang up on Calli to fluster her. All is good until she pulls out her scythe

🐔 You will probably have to post sticky notes with things that she needs to do because Kiara has a terrible memory (bonus points if you both have a terrible memories and do this for each other)