Prologue

Hi, I'm Paisley Jones. I'm sixteen with a adopted brother Lewis who is the same age as me and my two younger siblings, autumn and Sebastian who are thirteen.

My dads are Memphis Jones and Danny Henderson but are soon to be married. I do know my mum but not very well. She's tried getting in contact with me but I ignore her. It may be selfish but my dad gave her the option to visit me and the twins every couple months and would help with money if she needed it.

But she didn't and waited twelve years to come see us again. It made me angry but I got over it. I have my friend group, Taylor, Genevieve aka Gen and Layla.

But my best friend is Logan. He's everything you could ask for in a boy best friend. Logan is my dads life long friend and I've grown up with him. He's always been there for me whenever I needed him no matter what he's doing.

I know it's wrong to feel things for my dads best friend but I can't help it. Logan is my rock, he is always there for me in my hardest times. He's been there for me my whole life and overall a person I can rely on.

I'm sixteen and he's thirty which seems a lot but I don't care. I know he doesn't feel the same for me which is ok, but I can't stop my feelings.

This is my dads best friend.

A/N: hiii, ok so this is the sequel to daddy at fourteen. I'd advise you to read that first so it'll make a whole lot more sense with all the characters and how they came around. Since I liked writing the first one and a lot of people read it I just got an idea to write this one. Please vote and comment if you want, thank you for reading, my dads best friend. 😊