52. Autumn & Cole

Autumn POV

My eyes fluttered open, the arms wrapped around me didn't go unnoticed or the thumb lightly making patterns on my arm. A smile came on to my face loving the feeling of being in my boyfriends arms.

"Morning baby girl." Cole's deep voice sounded as his chest rumbled.

"Morning. How long have you been up?" I looked up at him.

"About half an hour." He replied.

"What's the time?" I asked him.

"Half six. I can hear Xavier, Lewis and Ivory downstairs. Sebastian and Kirsty is still in his room."

"Ok." I nodded and laid my cheek on his chest again.

"How are you feeling?" Cole played with my hair.

"I'm ok. I feel a bit weird but nothing to extreme that I can't do anything." I giggled.

"That's ok then. Should we have a shower then go for breakfast? I'll make you my famous egg, bacon and cheese sandwich."

"Deal." I laughed. Cole stood up then put his hands under my legs and back, lifting me up and taking me into the bathroom.

He turned on the shower, sitting me on the counter waiting for the water to warm up. Cole stood in between my legs kissing me softly, a kiss the wouldn't lead to anything, not like last night.

As soon as steam started to fill the room, Cole picked me up again, taking me under the shower, making sure to close the glass door behind him.

He put me down but held me close, burying his nose in the crook of my neck. The water fell down the both of us making my boyfriend twice as hot. I could feel myself getting wet for him again just like last night.

His hands trailed down my back, cupping my arse as he kissed my neck. I moved my head to the side letting him have more access. A breathy moan came from my lips as I bucked my hips to meet his. I could feel his hard on press against my thigh.

Cole and I met back in secondary school. He is Sebastians best friend, both very much players. All the girls had crushes on them, other than me and Kirsty. Although they both used to 'flirt' with us.

In the end cole and I started texting and face timing a lot getting close. Soon enough we got together but kept it from Sebastian and everyone else.

We were caught by pa and dad kissing in my room while everyone was out. We've been together for two years, we had been dating a year before we were caught.

Since my dads knew about us, we chose to sit Sebastian and Kirsty down to tell them. Only for them to tell us they have been together for four months. Then we became the couple duo at school.

Girls still tried to get to Sebastian and Cole but they didn't even look at them.

"You have no idea what you do to me." Cole mumbled against my neck.

"Tell me then." I breathed out.

Cole then pushed his hard on to my core. I moaned and pushed against him, making him slip inside me.

"Fuck autumn. I don't have a condom on." He groaned.

"Sorry. Should I get one?" I asked him, placing my forehead on his chest.

"No." He sighed. "I just, I just need you to not move so I can control myself not to take you and cum deep inside you. To make you mine so you can't leave me."

"I'd never leave you." I told him.

"Good." Cole pushed me against the wall, lifting one of my legs around his waist then started thrusting into me.

After a while, I came and Cole pulled out, releasing into the water. We both breathed heavily while Cole had his forehead on my shoulder.

"I love you, so much." He pecked my skin.

"I love you to, so much." I smiled.

A/N: Sorry for the long wait, I've been watching a new tv series with my dad. There will be more updates but it will take a while for them to come out. I won't be doing a chapter for Danny and Memphis since I have a book on them already, so if you want to read that, you can do that. It's called daddy at fourteen if you don't know. Thank you for reading so far.

My dads best friend On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara