33. Welcome home

Paisley POV

It was Saturday so it was a day of relaxing from a long week at school. Also the day my dads come home. My baby boy has been kicking a lot today clearly feeling my excitement of my dads coming back and him hearing their voices again.

I've come to realise he kicks the most when he hears each of my dads speak, when Lewis speaks or when Logan speaks. Except with Logan it's more harder kicks than with the others.

He'll definitely be a daddy's boy when he's older. But here I was, sat with Logan, Lewis, autumn and Sebastian waiting. At 10am, the front door opened and in came the two men that raised me.

"Welcome home." We all smiled and cheered.

"Hey guys." They both kissed our heads then hugged Logan thanking him for looking after us.

"There she is. Let me see the little boy." Pa came to me and put his hand on my bump.

"He's kicking there." I moved his hand a tiny bit lower to the right. "He's been like it all day. He knows when his Abuelo and grandpa are here."

"Really?" Dad asked and pushed pa out of the way.

"Yeah, I've been excited for you both to come home and I think he's feeling it. Not to mention he kicks a lot when you, pa or Lewis speaks. He especially likes it when Logan speaks because he kicks harder than when he can hear everyone else." I told him.

"That's so cool. Definitely a daddy's boy already then." Pa chuckled.

"Yeah." I giggled. "But I'm sure he'll be both mummy and daddy's boy."

We all sat down while pa took his suitcase and dads up to their room. Autumn had put on the lion king. Pa came back down and cuddled up to dad as we all sat in silence with the film as the only noise.

When it finished, I yawned and stood up. "I'm going to go and have a nap. I'll see you all later." I yawned again as I walked up the stairs. Once I got to my room, I laid down and went to sleep.

Logan POV

After paisley went upstairs, I closed my eyes and let my head fall back.

"You alright mate." Memphis asked me.

"Yeah. Just tired." I sighed.

"What's up?"

"Nothing much. I guess I've gotten so used to being here with you and the kids I can't sleep at my house. It's to quiet." I told him.

"Like i said, you're always welcome to stay here. We've still got the sofa bed. Obviously my mum, your mum and Diana still come here drunk off their arses but you are still welcome." Memphis stated.

"I know." I gave him a small smile before looking at the tv again.

"Are you excited for the baby to come?" Lewis got my attention.

"Of course, I'm over the moon. I just have to paint the room at my house then decorate it a little more then it'll be done." I replied.

"What's the custody arrangements?" Danny asked.

"For the first year or two paisley will have him. With that mother instinct she'll want him close at all times but that doesn't stop me from coming here or staying over once or twice a week. But when he gets older, I'll have weekends and she'll have him on weekdays for school. Or if he wants to, he can stay wherever he wants when he wants." I explained.

"That's good. I was the same with paisley and the twins when they were born, wanted them close to me at all times. Then my sweet little girl grew up and loved you more." Memphis wiped a fake tear from his eye with one hand on his chest.

"She doesn't love me more than you two." I rolled my eyes at his childish behaviour.

"To fucking right she does. Me and paisley are best friends and anyone can see how much she loves you." Lewis jumped in.

"Yes paisley loves me a lot and I love her but she doesn't love me more than her dads. Stop thinking that." I told them.

"She really does." Autumn said then went back to watching tv. I rolled my eyes but stayed silent after that. We all sat there watching the Addams family, the choice of Autumn Avery Jones of course.

All I could think about was paisley and my son. What would we name him? We haven't come up with a name yet. When his birthday will be, what his first word will be. When he'll take his first steps.

All of it filled my head until I realised it was 10pm. A yawn slipped passed my lips making me realise how tired I actually was.

"You can stay down here or go up to paisleys room if you want." Memphis told me before going up to his room.

I didn't even realise that everyone had went to bed. Just shows how much I was in my head. With that, I pulled out the sofa bed and grabbed a couple pillows and a blanket.

I pulled off my jeans and T-shirt leaving me in my boxers. It wasn't much different when I did live here, only being in my boxers when I slept or completely naked.

Obviously I'd have the blanket covering me but it was very common to see me without a T-shirt on or only in my boxers. Us boys would wear our boxers around the house while paisley and autumn would wear shorts and a sports bra and that's the least they would wear.

We all didn't have a problem with it but there was one rule, no one walks around the house completely naked. That only came in place when me and paisley caught Danny and Memphis doing their deed one day. It was five years ago but still, she was eleven but funny as hell to see her dads reactions.