7. Embaressment and jokes

Paisley POV

Me, Lewis, autumn and Sebastian had to all wait in pa's classroom for him. Both of our dads had a meeting about the notes with all the other teachers. Hopefully they can get them to stop it.

"Wanna go over to dads classroom? I want to finish my drawing and I don't want to be on my own." Lewis asked me.

Of course I agreed and we left the twins to their phones and what not. When we got to the art class, we both got our work and sat down.

"So." Lewis smirked as he drew. "Why didn't you say goodbye to Logan this morning?"

"It doesn't matter." I blushed and kept my eyes on my flower I was drawing.

"Bullshit." He called out. "Come on, Tell me what happened. Did he catch you masterbating?" Lewis gasped.

"No! No. Well because the women stayed down on the sofa bed, I asked Logan to stay with me and it would save him money. In the morning I went for a shower and forgot clothes. So I looked outside and didn't see Logan so I thought he left and went straight out. The towel was small and barely covered me and he saw me. It was so embarrassing so I ran back into the bathroom and he got me clothes which was even worse because he had to get my bra and underwear." I felt my face heat up and I'm sure my cheeks looked like tomato's on my face.

"Oh, shit." Lewis burst out laughing. "That, That is brilliant paisley. God, I bet he got a boner and couldn't get you out of his head."

"Stop it." I smacked his arm playfully. "He probably thought I was disgusting and didn't even look at me twice."

"Oh no babes. Logan definitely looked and looked good. You've got a smoking body and any guy would look. Trust me, I've caught Logan looking at your arse a couple times."

"Don't say that. I really like him, but it's wrong. He's way older than me, and not to mention dads best friend. It will never happen and I have to get over that."

Lewis sobered up and sighed putting his hand on mine. "Paisley fuck age and everyone around you. If you love each other than I say go for it. You'd both make a fucking adorable couple and cute kids. Trust me, even if it is just to fool around for a while it's better than nothing. But if it doesn't work you can't mope around, you pick yourself up and find a man. It'll be alright in the end I know it will."

I gave my brother a grateful smile. He made sense and was right. Maybe I could let Logan know how I feel and see where it goes. But there's always that chance he doesn't like me back.

Memphis POV

While my kids sat in my classroom, me and Danny walked to the meeting room. It was ridiculous how bad these notes were getting. The worst part is that they were getting my kids to give them to me.

See now it wouldn't be a problem if the notes were about my kids' behaviour, or even an email to tell me about it. But for the staff to give notes like that to minors is so wrong and pisses me off.

"What's wrong, babe?" Danny stopped me before we went into the room.

"The notes, and the kids. Danny you should have seen the one Rachel gave to paisley today. They shouldn't have to go through that and it needs to stop." I sighed.

"It's alright. It'll stop and we can move on. Just think about the positive and if women keep on sending you notes, then we'll throw them away or take them home and put them in the fire. Come on, I just want to go home, order pizza and watch a film with my family." He smiled sweetly at me.

"I love you." I chuckled.

"I love you to." Danny replied. I pecked his lips a couple times before going into the meeting room. Sat there was all my colleagues including mr Richards.

Me and Danny sat down awkwardly and waited for the meeting to start.

"I have called this meeting because a few of my students are reporting notes to me. These notes are supposed to go to a teacher and I will not tolerate it. They are sixteen and thirteen years old. Minors shouldn't be given these notes wether they are going to their parent or not." Mr Richards said sternly.

"How you can send this to your colleagues because they are pleasing to the eyes. I will not tolerate this behaviour with my staff and sending inappropriate messages to one another. This ends now, I'm sure most of your wives, girlfriends, husbands and boyfriends will not accept this either. If one more note is sent to mr Jones or mr Henderson again I will get the police involved because it has come to my attention that they are both getting these. Miss Hemingway, this note you have to paisley is disgusting and definitely shouldn't have been written." He added.

"She shouldn't have read it then." She snapped.

"You shouldn't be giving this to students in the first place. Especially if he is her father. No more or the police will be involved and you may get suspended. This ends now." Mr Richards raised his voice a little. "Now this is clears up you all leave and go home. Come back tomorrow with a new mindset and leave mr Jones and mr Henderson alone unless it's school related."

Everyone got up with guilty faces and left the room leaving me, Danny and mr Richards.

"Once again, I'm sorry this has gone on for so long. Get home you two, you have a wedding to plan." Mr Richards chuckled then left the room as well. A smirk formed on my lips trying not to laugh.

"How did he know?" Danny looked at me with a knowing look.

"I told him. Baby it slipped, ok? Now maybe we can be ourselves and not keep it a secret. If they know it's me and you they'll leave us alone. And like he said, we have a wedding to plan." I winked and my amazing, gorgeous fiancé and went back to our kids.