28. Houses

Logan POV

When I got home from the shop, I saw paisley asleep with her head on Memphis' lap and her feet on Danny's. Since she was asleep, I put her chocolate and milkshakes in the fridge.

As I sat down, I pulled my laptop on to my lap to look at houses close by. It only made sense now to get my own place so I had room for the baby. Me and paisley aren't together so it was easier as well to have our own space and not get in the way of each other.

"What you doing?" Danny got my attention. I looked up at him then went back to the screen.

"I am looking for my own house. I've lived here for god knows how long, so I think it's better to get my own place." I replied.

"You don't have to." He shrugged. "It would be easier for you and paisley to raise the baby together."

"I really want to stay but it'll be better if I do move out. That way if paisley wants let's me, I'll be able to give the kid a room and they might be able to stay some nights."

"If that's what you want. But you still have the option to live here if you ever need it." Memphis told me. I nodded and carried on looking for a house in my price range.

When I told me mum and dad they chose to help me as well as my money to go towards it. My brother is getting me essentials for the house, so plates, cutlery, cups and all that. Just the small stuff while I pay for most of the house, a fridge-freezer, washing machine and a tumble dryer.

Finally, I found one I liked and it wasn't to much. It was a four bedroom house, bathrooms in each room with a guest one downstairs, a decent sized living room and kitchen and a theatre room along with a games room in one.

I grabbed my phone and put in the number to call the landlord. We spoke on the phone for a while and I got a day where I could go and look around it.

After a while, paisley woke up. Even when she's just woken up she's the most beautiful girl to me. Damn, I really need to stop doing that. She stretched making her T-shirt rise a little showing her belly. I was in awe by our baby already starting to show.

"Have a nice nap, calabaza?" Danny chuckled a little and moved her hair from her face.

"Yeah. I'm hungry though." Paisley stifled a laugh.

"Logan came back from the shop so you have your stuff in the kitchen." Memphis told her. Paisleys eyes lit up and she went to the kitchen. She came back in drinking the chocolate milkshake with the bag of M&Ms in her hand.

"I've really wanted this." Paisley sighed happily then sat down next to her dads. "Thank you Logan, deeply appreciated. God that sounds so sarcastic. Thank you."

"No problem." I chuckled.

"Oh, can I watch pretty little liars. It's got really interesting but I couldn't finish it?" She asked Danny and Memphis.

"Of course, darling. Me and your dad need to go out for a bit. Lewis and the twins are upstairs so you aren't here alone, and obviously Logan's here as well. See you later." Memphis kissed her head with Danny.

"See you." Paisley mumbled with a mouth full of M&Ms. They chuckled then left us alone. Paisley put her show on Netflix leaving us in silence.

To pass the time, I pulled my laptop on my lap again and did some paperwork for Alfie in the club. It was a decision to go thirds on it. So Alfie does a third of it, I do a third and Nate does the other third.

It gets the job done quicker and it saves Alfie from doing it all on his own. Not to mention he's giving me and Nate halves on the bar when he retires and travels around with Diana.

After an hour or so, there was a knock at the front door then it burst open. Of course, in came Liam, Jamie, Gabbie and Christian.

"Oi Oi! Guess who's here!" They all cheered.

"Thanks for the marvellous introduction. But you couldn't just come in like normal people?" Paisley smiled at them.

"No because we're not normal. Now, where is Danny and Memphis the sexy duo?" Liam smirked.

"They went out. I don't know when they'll be back." She told them.

"Fine. I don't mind sitting with my niece until they get back." Jamie laughed then sat down next to paisley.

"So, what has gone on in the last five months I haven't seen you?" Jamie asked paisley. Yeah, Jamie and Liam have been travelling with a bunch of their friends.

"Where do I begin?" Paisley smiled and sighed. "Well I got a boyfriend and got pregnant. That's all that is major anyway."

"Who is the lucky baby daddy then? I need to make sure he's good enough for my little paisley." Liam sat the other side of her.

"That is something you don't have to worry about. We're not together anymore so it doesn't matter." She told them.

"Anyone for drinks?" I stood up.

"Yes please. You still got Dr Pepper?" Gabbie smiled. I nodded then looked at the others. Of course they asked for tea so I did that.

When I got to the kitchen, I leaned on the counter and let my head fall.

"What's up?" I heard Jamie ask me.

"Nothing." I sighed then started on the drinks. Making sure to get a Dr Pepper out for Gabbie.

"Liam may be dumb but I'm not. I know you are the one that got paisley knocked up."

"It was an accident." I mumbled. "We always used protection but I guess it broke at some point."

"It's alright. We all knew something would happen between you two sooner or later. Hell Memphis saw it when she was ten months old and had to take her to school. You'll both be ok though, I know you will." Jamie gave me a reassuring smile then left.