44. Meeting

Paisley POV

It's been two weeks since Logan had asked me for Xavier to meet Chanel. He chose to go to Harry Potter world in london since it's close by and Xavier won't have to be in the car for to long.

I'm taking my own car incase I need to leave with Xavier. Logan and I agreed I'd have him this weekend while he worked so he can buy whatever for Xavier. We had a long argument about me paying half of whatever he gets for our son, but no. The stubborn old prick had to make a scene in front of my dads which ended up in a screaming match and me leaving the house.

But here I am, driving an hour to Harry Potter world. Xavier likes it just as much as me and Logan so he's excited. I am to but it would have been better just me and Xavier with Logan. But if our son meeting his 'step-mum,' makes Logan happy, then so be it.

Soon enough, I parked the car. Xavier walked next to me with his small hand in mine to meet Logan at the entrance. As soon as Xavier saw his dad, he let go of my hand to run up to him.

"There he is. How've you been?" Logan picked up our son and kissed his cheek.

"I'm okay. I want to see Fred and George." Xavier giggled. His favourite characters being Fred and George Weasley.

"Really? I thought you liked Harry." Logan tickled him, joking with him. He knows our sons favourite people are Fred and George.

"No, daddy. It's Fred and George." My little boy laughed.

"I know, I'm only playing. But I want you to meet someone." He told him seriously.

"What?" Xavier's face fell.

"I want you to meet my girlfriend, Chanel." Logan said and moved so he could see her.

Stood there was a woman with bleach blonde hair and dark roots, a small skimpy dress that'd scar any child wearing six inch heals. A fucking prostitute, she looks like a damn hooker that you'd pick up on a corner of a dark alley at 1am in London on a Saturday night.

"Hello. In Chanel." She smiled but I could see that it was fake. Bitch.

"Xavier, say hello." Logan told him. Xavier shook his head then made grabby hands at me. I took him from Logan and sat him on my hip.

"Chanel, this is my son Xavier and his mum. Paisley." Logan awkwardly introduced us.

"Hello." She smiled once again. Of course it was fake but the disgust was very evident.

"Hello." I gave her a curt nod. We all went inside and got our tickets. Xavier was given a cute little Weasley's wizard wheezes sticker. His face lit up when she stuck it on his Harry Potter T-shirt.

We started walking through, seeing all the different things. But as I did see Logan and Chanel having a very heated discussion. But not the good kind either.

Logan POV

Chanel and I stayed a little away from paisley and Xavier so they wouldn't hear her ranting to me. Ok, so I didn't tell her paisley was coming because I know it would just cause problems.

"Why didn't you tell me she was coming. Logan she's a whore, literally. A child at nineteen. She is fucking nineteen." Chanel scoffed with disgust.

Well look in the mirror, let's see who the whore is then. I wanted to say but restrained myself.

"You knew I am civil with my sons mother and she doesn't mean shit to me." I lied. "But she's protective over my son and I can't stop her from being like that. But it's a good thing she came because I'm here talking with you about it not with my son letting him know that both of his parents love him. If you don't like it Chanel, go wait in the café for us. But I'm here to spend time with my son to show him he has and will have both of his parents in his life. Wether you are my girlfriend or not, or if paisley gets a boyfriend or not. So stop being bitchy and get over it because I'm done with the petty bullshit. So make up your fucking mind, because if you want to be with me then you have to accept the fact that paisley will be there a lot and I'll be with her whenever she gets a boyfriend. I'm done with this conversation, hold off until we get home and don't make a scene in front of people trying to have a good day. So get the fuck over it."

I walked over to Xavier and put him on my shoulders so he could see over the heads of people. A smile came on my face hearing him giggle and point out things to paisley.

"Mummy." He screamed making other parents laugh at him as well. "There's Fred and George."

"I know, I can see. We'll get you some sweets at the gift shop. And a wand to, me, you daddy and Chanel." Paisley smiled up at him.

Just then Chanel came over to me and linked our arms. Can't she see I'm holding my son so he doesn't fall? Clearly not, fucking fake eyelashes making her blind.

Soon enough, we came to a dark room with the Hogwarts castle. Xavier laughed again telling paisley what he could see. She walked close but not to close so she could hold our sons hand.