23. What's going on

Paisley POV

As I sat on my bed, Lewis, Gabbie and Christian burst through the door. Luckily I had a jumper on so I could hide all three tests in there covering them with my hands.

"Hey, what's going on?" Lewis sat in front of me. At least I'm not a hot mess like I was at my abuelas house.

"I don't know what to do." I sniffled.

"With what, paisley? If you don't tell us we can't help." Gabbie gave me a sympathetic look. I nodded and sighed, getting the tests out and handing them to them.

"Oh, wow. Um, congratulations I guess." Christian smiled at me.

"Who's the dad?" Gabbie sighed.

"I can't say. I want to tell him myself." I told her. Gabbie and Christian nodded then left me with Lewis. I got two out of three tests back since Lewis wouldn't take his eyes off it.

"Paisley who's the dad?" He asked.

"Logan." I whispered as a few tears fell.

"God, why didn't you use protection. I'm sure I got you some as a joke to."

"We did, we have been using it. But I guess one of them broke or something." I let out a shaky breath.

"Ok. Get some sleep because you look like shit. But make sure you're ready to tell dad and pa when they get home. It's better to rip the bandaid off than wait. See you in a bit." Lewis smiled a little at me.

He gave me the test back then left my room. I changed into some joggers and one of Logan's T-shirts before lying down and going to sleep. And boy did I fucking need it.
~~~~~~~

When I woke up, I heard my dad calling me. I grabbed my dressing gown and went downstairs. Lewis gave me a reassuring smile when I saw him.

"Lewis told us you've got to tell us something." Pa smiled softly at me.

"Uh, yes. Um, ok so it wasn't planned and it wasn't supposed to happen-," I started breathing heavily.

"Paisley, whatever it is I'm sure we'll get over it. We'll accept you." Pa told me.

"I've been feeling nauseous for a couple weeks and I haven't had my period." I whispered but loud enough for them to hear.

"Autumn, Sebastian upstairs now." Pa said sternly. The twins ran upstairs while my heart felt like it would fall on the fucking floor. Like I'm surprised Lewis can't hear it from the other side of the room.

"Dad I'm sorry. I promise you we used protection, we made sure. Lewis even gave me some as a joke at Christmas." I felt a few tears fall.

"Have you done a test? Where is it?" Pa asked.

I ran up to my room and got all three. I swear I was like two seconds away from a panic attack. When I got back to my dads,  I gave them a test each put the third in my pocket. Only if my abuela was here.

"And does Logan know?" Pa questioned me. Why was he smiling? I could literally see him trying to hold it in same with my dad.

"Uh no. Why would he want to know about this?" I played dumb.

"Don't play dumb baby girl. We know you and Logan have been together for, four months. It was only a matter of time before you got pregnant. We just didn't realise it would be this soon." He chuckled.

"Wait, I'm confused." I wiped my tears away.

"Well when you lost your virginity me and your dad heard you coming up the stairs." Pa smiled. "Then while you had a day off you accidentally called me and I heard you and Logan, you know."

"So you're not mad?" I asked.

"Oh no, I'm livid." They both scoffed.

I nodded and started to cry again. This is the part I get kicked out of forced to have an abortion. God i should just run away, well run away to my abuela because, well I don't know. I guess she can tell me what to expect and what's normal and what's not.

"Honey we're joking. We love you so much no matter what you do." My dad smiled lovingly at me. They both got up and hugged me and kissed my head.

"But that's the thing, I don't know what to do. Logan doesn't even want kids yet, I don't know if it want a baby yet." I sighed and sat next to Lewis and cuddled up to him. God he's the gives the best cuddles, after Logan of course.

His arms engulfed me but not as tight as he used to. I guess he didn't want to hurt me or the baby. Have you ever felt so glad someone did something to make your life somewhat better? Yeah, I'm glad my dads adopted Lewis.

"We'll support you no matter what. If you want an abortion, that's your choice. If you choose adoption then we'll make sure the baby goes to a nice family. But paisley, no matter what this baby will be the best thing that will ever happen to you no matter what age you are. I can promise you that because I had you at fourteen, and I thank god every day because you are one of the best things that has ever happened to me." Pa teared up making me cry as well.

The front door opened and in came Logan. I sat up straight and I felt Lewis rub my back. "It'll be ok." He whispered to me. Man I can count on this boy with anything.

"Hey, everyone ok?" Logan looked at me and my dad seeing as though I have been crying and pa looked like he would crack at any moment.

My dad gave him the test and sighed. "That is your girlfriend's."

Logan's face paled and his mouth opened. His eyes snapped to mine, I couldn't help but cry even more.

"That's not possible." He breathed out and his eyes glossed over. "That can't be mine if you're pregnant."

"Are you saying I cheated on you?" I asked him. How can he say that?

"Obviously. Paisley that can't happen, we used protection so fess up because that baby isn't mine."

"I didn't cheat on you Logan. How the fuck can you have the decency to say that? I've been at fucking with you, while I'm at home, oh wait I'm with you. The only time I haven't been with you is if I'm at school. And even then we've been on the phone. Tell me how I can fucking cheat on you in that time." I yelled at him.

"This, this isn't possible. We made sure of it. Grow up paisley and admit what you did wrong."

"I have nothing to admit. I've don't nothing but be loyal to you and you come here telling me that I cheated. What happened to saying we'd never cheat on each other? Does that not mean anything to you?"

"This was a fucking mistake." Logan mumbled. His eyes were red and I could see that he was holding back tears. "This was all a mistake. I knew it was a bad idea from the beginning."

"So I was just some fuck toy you could use whenever you felt like it? It didn't mean shit, I don't mean shit to you? What we did was a load of shit because you can't seem to accept the fact you got me pregnant." I yelled again.

"It was all a fucking mistake. Paisley you're sixteen fucking years old, I'm thirty. It was wrong, it's illegal. Of course I'm going to say it was a mistake, all of it. None of it should have happened." He spat out.