31. The gender is...

Paisley POV

Once I said goodbye to my dads last nights, my abuela took me, Lewis and the twins home. We all sat on the sofa with each other and huddled up. Abuela went home since our dads said we could take care of ourselves for a week. And if we needed anything we had people to call.

Meaning Abuela, Diana, grandpa, Karla or Logan. It was only 11pm so we chose to put a film on to pass the time until we were tired.

Half way through Harry potters and the prisoner of Azkaban, Lewis, autumn and Sebastian passed out. Autumn and Sebastian fell asleep laid on the sofa, Lewis was next to me with his head on my lap.

Not long after, I heard the door knock then open. In came Logan with a bag of McDonald's which made my belly rumble and the baby start to kick.

"God you are a life saver." I took the food from him.

"Glad I could help. I figured you was hungry but they are asleep." Logan chuckled looking at my sleeping siblings.

"Yeah so was this little one until his daddy got him some McDonald's." I giggled then put a couple chips in my mouth.

After that, me and Logan sat in silence eating our meals as Harry Potter played. It wasn't uncomfortable at all, not like what is was like when I first found out I was pregnant.

"Who's taking you to your appointment tomorrow?" Logan broke the silence.

"Fuck, I didn't even think about that. Fucking baby brain." I groaned frustratedly.

"It's alright. What time and I'll pick up you and drop you off." He told me with a chuckle.

"It's not funny. Do you know how much I forget? Its unrealistic how much I first shit. Like at school I have mini panic attacks because I forgot a pen, only to realise it's in my hand."

"Alright, alright I'm sorry. But it is a little funny."

"Whatever." I mumbled. "The appointment is at 11am but I've got to be there like ten minutes early or some shit."

"Ok. I'll pick you up at 10:40? Is that ok?" He asked.

"Perfect. But you don't have to." I told him.

"I want to. It wasn't just you that made them so I want to help. Even if that means just driving you to the appointment, waiting for a while then bringing you home." Logan smiled.

"Ok, thanks."
~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I woke up, I was in my bed warm and snug. It felt so good that I cuddled up more to the muscley chest. Wait! Chest?

I opened my eyes to see a sleeping Logan next to me. It made me remember all the times we've shared a bed. Not going to lie I have missed this, being wrapped up in his arms close to me.

Soon enough, I looked at my phone and saw it was ten o'clock. "Logan, Logan get up." I tapped his arm a few times.

"Morning." His deep voice mumbled as he stretched.

"Morning. Get up, I've got my scan in an hour." I told him. We both got up, I went into my bathroom while Logan went to use my dads'. Once I was clean and dry, I put on leggings and one of Lewis' long sleeved T-shirt's. Don't blame me, I don't have Logan to steal from anymore.

Once I was ready, I went downstairs to see the others eating breakfast around the table.

"Bitch that's mine." Lewis yelled looking at the T-shirt then to my eyes.

"It's comfortable and your niece or nephew likes it." I shrugged and quickly ate a bowl of cereal.

"You ready?" Logan asked me. He had on a pair of my dads jeans and a T-shirt. I nodded and we both said goodbye to the others before leaving.

Eventually we got to the clinic, I just sat there thinking for a minute. Then I came to the decision and asked.

"Do you want to come? It's your baby as well." I looked at Logan.

"I'd love to." He smiled softly. We both got out of the car and went inside. I signed in then sat in the waiting room.

"At least we don't have to keep on calling the baby then or they anymore after today." Logan chuckled.

"I know. Yesterday my aunt heather asked me if I was having twins because of the pronouns we use. I had to explain that we use them because we don't know the gender yet. You should have seen the poor woman's face." I laughed.

"Oh god. It doesn't matter anyway, after today we can use the pronouns he, she and so on. What do you want to have?" He asked me.

"I don't care as long as they're healthy." I smiled and rubbed my bump. "What about you?"

"Whatever I get given. As long as they're healthy." Logan told me.

After a while, dr Abbott came out and called my name. Me and Logan stood up and followed him to the room. I laid on the bed and lifted up my T-shirt, well Lewis' T-shirt so dr Abbott could put the gel on.

"Who's this Paisley?" He looked at Logan.

"Family friend. Her dads couldn't make it today because of their honeymoon so I'm here for moral support." Logan told him. I rolled my eyes at his horrible lying skills.

"He's the baby daddy and yes there's an age gap but I don't care. All I care about today is seeing if I get a son or a daughter and if they're healthy or not." I shrugged.

"I was wondering why he was lying." Dr Abbott chuckled. "Anyway, let's see shall we?"

He picked up the want thingy and started rubbing it along my bump where the gel was. My heart started racing thinking of all the things that could be wrong making tears form.

"Ok, the baby is very healthy and you're doing very good so far paisley. I don't see anything wrong at all so don't be getting any thoughts. And I have the gender if you want to know." Dr Abbott told me.

"Yes please." I nodded and waited for him to tell me. He turned the screen so I could see my baby.

"As you can see there." He pointed to a little space on the screen. "That is the baby's genitals so you can try and guess the gender if you like or I can tell you."

"We can guess." I smiled. He nodded then let me and Logan look more.

"I really don't know." Logan sighed but he still had a smile on his face. This was the first time he was seeing our baby on the screen not just from a photo. From the first scan I had given him two of the four photos so he had something from the pregnancy.

"I don't know either." I giggled but still had tears falling down my cheeks as Logan only had glossed over eyes.

"Do you want me to tell you?" Dr Abbott asked. Me and Logan nodded immediately. "The gender is..."