4. Of course

Logan POV

"Guys dinner." Memphis called out. We all went into the kitchen and sat down around the table. Spaghetti and meatballs, yum. Danny makes the best.

"Do you want me to get paisley?" Autumn asked Danny.

"No baby girl. Let her sleep she's had a rough day today." He smiled sadly at her.

"What happened?" Lewis frowned.

"A man got touchy feely with her at the bar." I sighed. The twins didn't know what that meant so they shrugged and started eating.

He nodded in understanding then we all started eating. Half way through, paisley came down with sleep still evident on her face. She looked so tired but fucking beautiful at the same time. Woah, that's my best friends daughter. I mean she is beautiful but I'd never see her in that way.

"Hey baby girl how you feeling?" Danny smiled softly at her.

"I'm tired and hungry." She yawned then started to eat sleepily. After a while, we all finished and went to the living room.

"I want to watch corpse bride." Gabbie stated then grabbed the controller from Memphis' hand. He huffed in annoyance. Not because of the film, because Gabbie can never ask for anything, she just takes. It's really funny to see to be honest.

Tim Burton's corpse bride started playing with the sound of sweet wrappers and popcorn being eaten. Paisley curled up to my chest like she always did, autumn with her dads, Sebastian with Gabbie and Christian while Lewis was on his phone next to Danny.

The front door opened and in came Diane, Martha and my mum. They had all become friends over the years. Well Diane and my mum since she already knew Martha from my dad.

"Hey, what we watching?" They all sat around and took popcorn or sweets from the others.

"Hey. What are you doing here?" Memphis asked them.

The smell of alcohol was on them, so I know they were drunk. Fucking great. They are all a pain in the arse when they got drunk and always came here. So they always slept on the sofa bed like teenagers while I had to find somewhere else to go.

Most of the time I went to a close hotel for the night, but there has been one or two times where I've shared a bed with Sebastian. The first time I did I kept on getting kicked in the balls and punched in the face so I just choose to go to a hotel.

At the end of the film, the women were passed out. The others went up to bed while me and Memphis got them on the sofa bed. When I looked around the room, I saw paisley asleep on the sofa. She must have fell asleep on me like she always does.

"I've got her." I told Memphis.

"You sure. I can take her up so you can go to wherever you go." He chuckled.

"It's alright. You go to bed, you've got work so go on up. I've got her." I smiled a little at him. He nodded and went up to his room. I heard the door shut and Danny laugh so I knew they would be busy for a while.

I slid on hand on paisley's back and the other under her legs. Her cheek landed on my chest when I picked her up fully. On my way up, I heard Danny and Memphis moaning and the bed squeaking. Jesus Mary and Joseph I had to walk past that again.

When I got to paisley's room, I opened the door and carefully laid her down. I pulled back the covers then recovered her and kissed her forehead. As I went to walk away, I felt her grab my hand.

"Can you stay with me please?" She whispered with her sleepy voice.

"Sure." I smiled softly. "Let me close the curtains and get changed."

Once I said that, she let go of my hand so I could shut the curtains. After that, I went downstairs, grabbing some shorts then went back to paisley's room.

She was still laid on her bed with her eyes closed so I went into the bathroom. I took a quick shower then slid on my shorts after drying myself. As I walked back out to the main room, Paisley was awake in her bed on her phone. I used the towel or dry my hair then threw it in her laundry basket.

I pulled back her covers and laid next to her. My arm went around her waist pulling her back to my chest. On her phone was writing, like a story of some sort.

"What are you doing awake?" I mumbled and kissed her cheek.

"Can't sleep so I'm reading." She told me, keeping her eyes on her phone. She slowly scrolled up as she read each word.

"What's it called?" I asked and read it with her.

"Gang leaders girl." She replied. (A/N: this is one of my books I've written which makes it easier for me to explain it in this one)

"What's it about? And what app is it?"

"It's called Wattpad. And it's about a girl who was sold to a gang leader then has kids and all that, they get married. Then it goes on to her daughter having children of her own and getting married. It's really good so far, I like it." Paisley explained.

"Hmmm, who's your favourite character?" I chuckled.

"Rose or Damon. Rose is the one that was sold and Damon is her son in law, marrying her oldest daughter."

"Alright. Come get some sleep you still have school in the morning." I told her. Paisley put her phone down then turned over and buried her face in my chest.

I kissed her head getting one back on my chest. We both smiled, wrapping our arms around each other.

"Love you Logan." Paisley mumbled and closed her eyes.

"Love you to paisley." I replied with a kiss on her head again.