58. You're replacing the bed

Paisley POV

It's been six months since me and Logan have got back together. Xavier has kept it a secret like he promised which is good. There has been a couple times we've been almost caught but played it off that I just needed a hug.

Everyone else thinks Logan is with someone else called Paris, which is quite funny to see. Whenever he talks about her I know it's actually me, just an undercover name.

Lewis, Ivory, autumn, Sebastian, Cole and Kirsty are all at college today, my dads are at work, Xavier is at nursery so it's only me and Logan.

At first it was only me since Logan was working last night so he would still be asleep. My dads said they'd pick Xavier up so it wasn't a problem for me and I could relax.

Half an hour before my dads and Xavier would be back, Logan came in. We immediately started kissing missing the feel of each other.

"How long do we have until Xavier gets back?" Logan asked against my lips.

"My dads are picking him up. So we have half an hour. Maybe a little longer." I told him.

"You're not on your period are you?"

"No."

"Good." Logan's hands went to my thighs and picked me up. My legs wrapped around his torso as his hands rubbed my arse. My fingers were buried in his hair, tugging it making Logan groan.

He pushed me against a wall deepening the kiss. I moaned when he kissed my sweet spot on my neck. All of a sudden, we were going up to my room.

After a minute, I felt my bed under me as Logan laid on top of me grinding his hard on, on to my core. We both ripped each other's clothes off not wanting to waste any time being together.

Over the six months we haven't really been able to do this, make love. We've been with Xavier of people have been in the house so we haven't had the time. Logan and I don't mind that, our relationships have never really been about sex but there are them times we really need each other and phone sex isn't as good as the real thing.

Yes, Logan and I touch ourselves while we're on the phone. It's only so we can partly get the lust out of our systems but sometimes is not enough. So in total, we've made love three times over the last six months.

Logan pulled open my drawer on the bedside table and pulled out a condom. He slid it on his hard length then fit himself between my legs. He wrapped his arms around me, holding him close to his chest as he slowly slid into me.

He didn't hesitate to move in and out causing us to let out a series of breathy moans. Gradually he thrusted hard and slow, making the bed move a little and the headboard hit the wall.

We both untangled our bodies, Logan held my hip with one hands as the other went to the headboard. His head was above mine so he had to have his head a certain angle to kiss me.

My legs were around his waist, my feel linked at his lower back. We both were breathing heavily as we looked into one another's eyes. Logan was moving slow yet hard as well. Nothing about it was rushed and that's what I love about Logan, he knows how I want him, when I want it. I don't even have to make a sound, he just does it.

His movements got quicker and his eyes closed as he placed his forehead on mine. I leaned up and kissed him, my hips moved up to meet his with every thrust.

All of a sudden, a snapping sound filled my ears. Logan and I snapped our heads to the noise to see he broke my headboard. His hand was in a dent with little wood bits hanging out.

"Sorry." Logan smirked making me laugh. He moved his hand to another bit of the headboard and started moving again. That'll be an inside joke later on.

"I love you, paisley."

"I love you, Logan."

With that, he went a little harder and faster. Our foreheads covered with sweat as our pants and moans filled my room.

All of a sudden, my door opened. Logan and I immediately looked to see pa stood there.

"Sorry, I'll let you finish." He tried not to laugh. "And you're replacing her bed." He pointed at Logan then left, closing the door behind him.

Logan and I burst out laughing at my dads reaction. We're laughing now but it'll be embarrassing when they get us to go about it.

Soon enough, Logan and I came. He sloppily thrusted into me, riding out our orgasm. With one last hard thrust, he stopped and laid on top of me, holding up most of his weight though.

He pulled out of me and put the very full condom in the bin next to my bed. Glad I put a bag in there so Xavier wouldn't be able to see it.

"We should shower then go down." Logan chuckled.

"Let's cuddle for five minutes." I snuggled up to his side. "Has it really been half an hour?"

Logan leaned down to his trousers and pulled out his phone. "Yeah. I like it when we go slow. We get lost and I get to have you for longer." He chuckled.

"So do I. I love it when you go slow."

"And I love you."

"I love you to."