3. Logan

Paisley POV

"Alright, get going." My dad told the class. "Have a good evening."

The class left other than me and Lewis. "What are you two doing. I'm staying behind a while to get some work done." He asked us.

"I'm going home for a much needed wank. But I need the keys." Lewis told him.

"TMI mate, tmi." He chuckled but gave him the keys anyway. Just then our other dad came in.

"Hey Memphis, I've just come to tell you that paisley is going to go sit with Logan. I thought she left already so I came to tell you." He told him.

"Jesus Christ. Ok, go have fun or whatever. And paisley, no drinking. If you do, no phone for a month and you'll be grounded." Pa said.

"Ok. Love you all." I kissed their cheeks and walked out of the school with Lewis.

"Have fun with lover boy. And you give me the juicy details about it later." He smiled at me.

"Alright." I smiled back and rolled my eyes. We went our separate ways. After a fifteen minute walk, I got to the familiar bar. I went down an alley to the back door and through the kitchen.

"There she is. How is my favourite niece?" Logan hugged me.

"Good. Fucking teachers though, have no filter." I rolled my eyes.

"Well that's horny women for you when they see what they like. Want a drink?" He asked as he lifted me to sit on the counter.

"I'm not allowed. Dad said I'll get my phone taken away from me for a month and I'll be grounded." I sighed.

"What daddy dearest doesn't know won't hurt him." Logan started making me an amaretto and coke. To me it tastes a little like Dr Pepper so I like to drink it. "And I'll give you some fruit to eat so it gets the smell from your breath."

"Thanks." I took it from his hand and started sipping it slowly. "Do you need any help making drinks at all?"

"Yeah. Apparently there's quite a few people out there so you can do table orders. I'll stay behind the bar and keep an eye on you incase shit hits the fan." He smiled at me.

I nodded, downed my drink and left my bag where I was sat. Logan and I went out to the main area and for four in the afternoon on a weekday, it was fairly packed.

Logan went it the bar and started making drinks while I got a pen and pad, walking to tables asking for their orders.

After an hour of being there, I was called over to a table. "Hello pretty little thing." One smirked and eyed me up and down. "What's your name?"

"Hayley." I lied. Me and Logan came up with a name I tell people whenever I helped out here. It's for my safety. "What can I get for you men?"

"A nice taste of you. I'm sure you taste divine with that tight wet pussy of yours." Another licked his lips as his eyes went up and down my body. Thank god I wore jeans and a long sleeved T-shirt.

"I'm sorry but I'm here for strictly work. Is there anything else I can get you?" I tried not to show my fear while with them.

"No babycakes. Just you." He smirked at me. I nodded and went to walk away, only for the man to grab my wrist and pull me on his lap.

I saw Logan jump over the bar and manoeuvre his way through the crowd. "You're a pretty one aren't you. Why don't I take you back to my place?" He put his hand on the inside of my thigh high up.

"No. Get off me." I pushed his hand off and tried to get up. The man kept a firm grip around my waist making sure I don't go anywhere. Tears started to form with the lump in my throat.

Before he could touch me even more, Logan grabbed my wrist pushing me towards a familiar bar tender i was good with. He held me close to him while Logan punched the guy that touched me and threw him and his buddies out.

"You alright babe?" He immediately took me in his arms when he got back.

I nodded not able to trust my own voice. Logan pulled my to his chest, holding my head there as he placed a kiss on my forehead.

"Come on, let's get you home. It's almost six." He picked me up and took me out to his car after grabbing my school bag.

"Dad said I could be back by seven." I whispered.

"Well I'm saying six. It was a bad idea getting you to come here knowing that men look at you like that." He sighed.

"He only touched my leg. It could have been worse." I let a few tears fall.

"It shouldn't have happened at all." He sighed and put his hand on my knee. "You won't be doing that again ever. If you do come back you'll be behind the bar with me."

I nodded as I looked out the window silently crying. In the end, I closed my eyes. In the end, I fell asleep.

Logan POV

When I got home, I looked over at paisley to see her asleep. I left her bag in the car since she could get that before she left tomorrow morning. I picked her up and took her inside.

Memphis, Danny, autumn, Sebastian, Gabbie and Christian all sat in the living room listening to music doing whatever.

"Hey. She alright?" Memphis frowned at me.

"I think so." I sighed and took her upstairs to her room. Once I got there, I laid her down and took off her shoes, putting the covers over her.

When I got back downstairs, Danny and Memphis was in the kitchen. "What happened?"

"Paisley was at a table waiting for people to order. One pulled her on his lap and touched her thigh. As soon as he grabbed her wrist I was over the bar getting her off him and throwing them out the bar. Other than him touching her thigh, nothing happened. I made sure of it." I explained.

"Don't worry, I'm angry at myself that they even looked at her." I sighed.

"As long as it's not more than her thigh and you keep your eyes on her at all times I trust her to be there with you. But next time keep her behind the bar. That way no one can touch her at all. I'm a little mad, Logan, but it happens. She knows the risks and she still goes. Thanks for looking out for her." Memphis gave me a small smile.

"I'll always have her back. She's my goddaughter, no one will harm her while she's with me." I told him.

A/N: There will be mature scenes in this book so this is just a warning for future chapters as well so I don't have to do it every chapter.