47. Come home with me

Paisley POV

From the corner of my eye, I saw someone come up to me. When I looked up, I saw Logan stood there. My heartbeat went sky high and my breathing hitched. He looked so good considering him wearing pretty much work clothes.

"Hey." He smiled a little and sat down.

"Hey." I replied and sipped my drink.

"Guessing girls night didn't go to plan." Logan chuckled.

"Yeah. Them boys can't keep their hands off autumn, Kirsty and Ivory. And my dads, they've been like that since they first got together." I laughed.

"Yeah I remember. The good old days." He chuckled lightly with a smile.

I nodded and stayed quiet not knowing what else to say. It's never really been awkward between me and Logan but now it it for some reason.

"You look beautiful tonight." Logan mumbled.

"Thanks. You look nice to." I replied.

"Thanks." He said. Once again we went back to silence. I downed my drink and signalled for Nadia to make me another one. As soon as I got that, I downed that only for Nadia to put another in front of me.

After an hour, I was starting to feel the buzz and wanted to get up and do something. When I looked around the room I couldn't see anyone that looked decent enough to just dance and leave it at that. So I went to the only person who would.

"Come dance with me." I stood up grabbing Logan's hand. Before he could say anything I pulled him to the dance floor.

When I got to a decent spot, I stopped and started dancing on Logan. His hands went to my hips as my back was against his chest and my arse on his crotch. We both swayed to the song playing not having a care in the world.

"You really are beautiful." Logan mumbled to me then started nibbling my ear, going down to my neck and kissing it. My arm went up around him and gripped the back of his hair on the back of his neck. He groaned, I felt him getting hard making me wet.

"Come home with me?" He asked. I nodded wanting him just as much. We aren't even that drunk, just tipsy. But I would never do this fully sober knowing he's got a girlfriend. Although, what she doesn't know won't hurt her.

As soon as we got out of the club, Logan and I smashed our lips together. He pushed me against a wall deepening it causing us both to moan. He pushed his hard on, on my aching core begging for more. More from him.

We both pulled away and quickly got into a taxi. Logan gave the man his address, leaving us to sit there with the radio softly playing as the man hummed.

As soon as we got to Logan's house, he paid the driver and we got out. Not wasting any time kissing each other. I felt hands go to the back of my legs and lift me up. My legs wrapped around his torso while my fingers were buried in his hair.

Logan walked up to the door, opening it then slamming it behind him. My back banged against the wall as Logan kissed my chin, jaw then my neck again. I moaned again liking, no loving the familiar feeling of Logan on me.

I started unbuttoning his shirt then pulling it off him to feel his chest and and. Logan's hands trailed up from my arse to the zipper on my back, pulling it down.

He then walked up the stairs and into his bedroom. Only when my back hit the I realised him and Chanel have slept together.

"We can't. Not in here, you and Chanel have slept here." I turned my head to the side so he couldn't kiss me.

"No we haven't. And it was only one time, we've slept together once and it was fucking horrible, and we went to a hotel. I've been waiting for you so we can Christen this bed." Logan smirked and kissed my neck.

"To christen the shower, the spare rooms, the kitchen, the living room. Last but not least, the pool. We have seven places to do it and one night. I want to take you seven times, in seven different places in this house." He added.

"Fuck." I moaned. "Do it."

We both quickly undressed each other wanting one another so bad.

Memphis POV

As Danny and I danced, I looked over to paisley and saw her and Logan talking to each other.

"Our plan worked." I mumbled to my husband.

"Perfect. Now we don't have to worry about anyone else, just us." He smirked. My hands held his hips tightly as he danced with me. His back to my chest with his arse grinding on my dick.

"We'll wait for the kids to leave, then go to my dads office. It'll be quiet, we'll be alone and I get to have you all to myself." I started kissing his neck making sure to leave a hickey in its place.

"We're not having sex in your dads office. We will wait for the kids to go home then follow. I'd rather have you inside me in the shower then our bed where I can go to sleep after. Because there is nothing better than shower sex with this, sexy body." Danny turned to me and ran his hand down my chest and abs.

"And what I love most, is this thick, long cock inside me. Pounding into me while I get to look at my handsome husbands face. So we will not be having sex in your dads office, we will go home or you get blue balls tonight." He added.

I pulled Danny close to me, pressing his back to my chest and pushing my hips to his arse making sure he could feel my hard on.

"Don't you fucking dare. I will make you want me, Mark my words Danny, you will want me by the end of the night.

Soon enough, I saw paisley and Logan start dancing then leave the club. I smirked knowing I get to take my husband home and ravish him.

And that's exactly what I did. In the shower than all over our room.