51. Sebastian & Kirsty

Sebastian POV

Waking up this morning, I had Kirsty laid on my chest. My arms protectively wrapped around her keeping her close to me. This girl has no idea what she does to me.

We were both still naked from last night, coming home. I hate that I hurt her, I tried to be as gentle as I could but everyone knows that pain is pretty much unavoidable.

My hand rubbed circles on her arse as the other held her close to me. Kirsty stirred rubbing her cheek on my chest making me awe at how cute she is.

"Morning azúcar." I mumbled. My voice deep filled with sleep.

"Morning." Kirsty kissed my chest.

"How are you feeling?"

"I'm ok now. Just a little sore but I'll be fine. What about you?" She looked up at me, her chin placed on my chest.

"I'm good. I'm sorry if I was to hard on you last night." I pulled her closer to me to kiss her.

"It's ok. It was good once the pain passed. Don't beat yourself up over it." She smiled softly.

Kirsty and I met when she moved into my school in year nine. She became friends with autumn but her innocent personality caught my eye. We eventually started talking then got together.

Never have I ever been so grateful for something in my life. Kirsty has shown me it's not all bad and she is the light in my darkness. Like any couple we have our fair share of arguments but I have never let her walk away from me.

This girl is way to important to me to let her walk away. If she tried I always grab her wrist to pull her back to me. Then I kiss her like it's the last time. Putting all my love for her in that one kiss, showing her she's mine and I'm hers and it won't change for a long time hopefully.

One time she thought I was cheating on her. She had seen a girl kiss me but didn't see me push her away and snap at her, telling that girl I'm with someone and I don't cheat.

Ok so I'm no saint but I'd never cheat, especially on Kirsty.

Flashback

As I was stood with my friends and autumn, a girl came up to me.

"Hey, Sebastian. You free later?" She batted her eyelashes at me.

"Sorry I'm not. I'm busy later. Anyway, if I was free I wouldn't be with you." I frowned.

Just then, the girl looked down the corridor. When I looked I saw Kirsty smiling at me, but before I could return it, the girl pulled my face to hers and kissed me.

After a couple seconds, I pushed her away and looked to see Kirsty gone.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" I glared at her.

"Come on, Sebastian. I know you want me just as much as you want me. I'm sure Kirsty doesn't mean that much to you as you say." She smiled and rolled her eyes.

"Kirsty does mean that much to me. And I'm no cheat so you stay the fuck away from me and her. If you don't I'll make sure all the boys know you have stds and you won't be anywhere near anyone again. Fucking stay away from me and Kirsty." I raised my voice.

As soon as I was done, I walked away from the group and that girl to find my girl. I found her sat on a stair case crying, no sobbing trying to stop herself.

"Kirsty." I started but was cut off.

"Leave me alone." She snapped and went to walk away.

"Don't fucking walk away from me." I grabbed her wrist and pulled her to my chest. "I pushed her away, it was to make you jealous. I'd never, and I mean never cheat on you."

"Kirsty you mean to much to me for me to do that. I have never cared about anyone more than you. Not autumn, not paisley and not my dads. Fucking listen to me, and listen good. You are mine, I'd never hurt you physically, mentally, on purpose or by accident. I'd rather stick pins in my eyes than do any of that to you. I love you, and only you for as long as you'll have me."
Flashback over.

That was the first time we said I love you to each other. As soon as I knew I loved her, I wanted to make it special to tell her but I got that. Thankfully she forgave me and I kissed her like there was no tomorrow.

Autumn then saw us and was laughing at me from telling that girl off. That was when Kirsty fully forgave me and not kiss her back.

"I love you, you know that?" I smiled down at her.

"I love you to." Kirsty giggled and kissed me. I deepened it then rolled us over laying on top of her, making her laugh.

What would I do without this girl? I'd go crazy.