56. It's over

Memphis POV

"What are they doing up there? Logan's been up there for an hour." Lewis frowned. God he gets that from Danny.

"I don't know. Xavier's with them so it won't be much. I'll go have a look." I replied. I got up and went upstairs.

I knocked on the door lightly but I got no answer. So I walked in to see all three of them sleeping. Logan had paisley again his chest with his arms around Xavier as well.

A smile made its way on to my face just looking at all three of them. Xavier yawned then opened his eyes. He rubbed his eyes then looked at me, a smile of his own going on to his face.

"Hey, bud. How was your nap?" I whispered and went over to him.

"It's was ok." Xavier smiled.

"Come on. Mummy and daddy are sleeping. Let's give them some more time." I told him. He nodded and came over to me sleepily.

I picked him up and sat him on my hip where he laid his head on my shoulder. While shutting the door, I did it softly so I wouldn't wake Logan or paisley.

When I got downstairs, I sat down with Xavier, putting his legs either side of me, letting his head lay on my chest. His eyes were closed and his body was relaxed so I knew he was asleep again.

"What's goon on?" Lewis asked me.

"Family nap time. All three were asleep when I went up, Xavier had just woke up but he's gone back to sleep." I chuckled.

After a while, there was a knock on the door. When I opened it, stood there was three men and a woman.

"Where's Logan?" She spat out.

I rolled my eyes knowing this is Chanel and Logan must have broke up with her. And these dicks were here to beat him up. Obviously they wouldn't be able to seeing as they are twigs compared to me, Danny, Lewis, Sebastian, Cole and Logan.

Literally, one of us could take on all three of them. Not to brag or anything, but it's true. All of us have been working out since we were ten.

Logan and I started at ten because we started drinking and smoking weed so we needed some way of protecting ourselves, Lewis started because of his biological parents, Sebastian started at ten because he wanted to go with me and Danny. Danny started when we dropped Talia, Jake, Lydia and Adam.

But all of us have been working out a lot for years. So there is no chance that these three can get to Logan. That's why I'm glad the boys are with the girls so then they can protect them if need be.

Especially Cole, Sebastian and Lewis, they are all very much like me so I know they can have a fight and be ok.

"Logan." I yelled. Shit will hit the fan.

Paisley POV

When I woke up from my nap, Xavier was gone and I felt arms around me. I smiled remembering it was Logan. As I moved to look at him, Logan woke up as well.

"Hey." He smiled. A shiver ran down my spine hearing his deep voice.

"Hi." I whispered.

"Where's Xavier?" Logan looked over me the laid back down.

"Probably downstairs with the others." I told him. "What did you want to tell me?"

Logan chuckled then kissed me. "I broke up with Chanel. It's me and you now."

"Ok." I smiled.

"Now I have you back, I was thinking waiting a year or two. Let us have our fun and be with Xavier before having another baby."

"A year because I really want another one." I laughed.

"Alright, a year to have our fun. You can get the pill or we'll just use condoms then we'll try for a baby. I know it took a while for Xavier since we did use protection." Logan said.

"Ok. I can live with that. But we can get condoms or you just pull out. I'll end up forgetting with the pill." I told him.

"I know." Logan chuckled again. "When would we tell everyone?"

"Not yet. Let's wait until someone catches us. Let's see how long it takes for one of them to catch us." I giggled.

"Ok. It'll be like old times, sneaking around." He smirked.

"But last time we didn't have a son so it'll be even more difficult because he'll be with us most of the time." I pointed out.

"Then we'll tell Xavier that we're together and make sure he keeps it a secret. He's done it before."

"When?"

"A couple months ago. He had three scoops of ice cream when he was only allowed one. I made sure he kept it a secret and he's done good so far, so I'm sure he'll be able to do it again." Logan laughed.

"And you had the decency to bring him home bouncing off the walls. Arsehole." I slapped his shoulder playfully.

"So what happened to your face?" I turned serious.

"Chanel happened. I told her I had been cheating for months with multiple girls, then she slapped me. That's how I got the cut on my left cheek, and the other little ones are from her throwing a heal through the window." He explained.

Before I could say anything else, I heard pa call Logan.

We both looked at each other then ran downstairs. Stood at the door was Chanel and three men.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" Logan seethed.

"So you're Logan. Come out here so we can teach you a lesson of cheating on our baby sister." One of the men stated.

Well this won't end well... for them anyway.