59. Red cheeks and hugs

Logan POV

After paisley and I had a shower, we got dressed and went downstairs. Xavier was napping on the sofa while Danny and Memphis was cuddled up watching the walking dead.

Paisley and I sat down as well. She laid on top of me, laying her head on my chest. I put my hands up her T-shirt, running my thumb on her under boob.

Soon enough, she fell asleep. Usually paisley was go to sleep after we sleep together as she pretty tired.

"So." Danny started while Memphis had a smirk on his face. "What's going on?"

"Paisley and I are back together. Paris doesn't exist, Chanel and I broke up because I slept with paisley on that boys and girls night out. We've been together six months. We just wanted to see how long it would take for someone to catch us." I chuckled lightly.

"Does Xavier know?" They asked.

"Yeah. He's kept it a secret for months. But now that it's out, we don't really have to hide it anymore."

"That's a plus. How will you tell the others?" Memphis laughed.

"I guess we'll just have to wait for that. It won't-," I started but was cut off by Lewis, the twins, Ivory, Cole and Kirsty coming in.

"You're back together?" The girls squealed.

"Shhh, paisley and Xavier are asleep." I shushed them.

"Sorry." They all whispered. "You're together?"

All of them sat down and looked at me.

"Yes we're back together." I rolled my eyes.

"Who did you tell first and for how long?" Lewis smirked.

"For six months and Xavier was the first we told. Memphis caught us in paisleys room. I bit my bottom lip, stopping me from laughing.

"You were caught having sex?" Cole and Sebastian chuckled.

I nodded and buried my nose in paisley semi wet hair. My thumbs still making patterns on her under boobs.

"He's got to replace the bed to." Memphis rolled his eyes.

"How come?" They all frowned.

"I made my grip to hard on the headboard and it broke." I told them.

"Damn. Must have been the first time in a long time then." Ivory laughed.

"Hmm, hmm." I nodded. "Over the six months we've only done it three times. Partly because we've got Xavier and rather spend time with him, partly because you've all been here and almost catch us. And our relationship doesn't always mean we have to have sex. It's better though, we have more time with Xavier and can do stuff with him and you lot. But obviously we get them urges and that's when we do it."

"That makes sense. Babe we should start doing that." Kirsty looked at Sebastian. "This ones a fucking horndog."

"So is Memphis. But we don't have any babies to look after." Danny winked at his husband.

"So is Logan. He broke my bed." Paisley mumbled.

"I'm getting you a new frame. I'll get metal so everyone knows we're doing it when it bangs on the wall." I smirked.

"Don't be smirking." She slapped my chest playfully.

"How did she know?" I gulped and looked at the boys.

"Bro, they always know." Lewis had wide eyes with Cole and Sebastian agreeing.

"Danny's the same. It's scary shit." Memphis stated. The girls all laughed and smirked at their men, with Danny staring at Memphis. Paisley just stayed laying on my chest.

"We always know. That why girls are better FBI agents then men. We look in more depth." Ivory giggled.

"I think I should find myself a man. Maybe he'll leave me be." Lewis winked at his girlfriend.

"Then I'll make him my best friend and tell him all your dirty secrets. Then you won't have anyone." Ivory shrugged, a small smirk on her lips.

"Same here mister. You get a new girl then I'll tell her all your weird kinks that only I can handle." Paisley patted my chest.

"That's alright then, because I won't be getting a new girl." I leaned down and pecked her lips. "And I know you can only handle my kinks. We've done some." I smirked.

"It's true. Logan has a daddy kink." She sat up, leaning her back on my chest to look at everyone. That made my hands go to her belly still under her T-shirt.

"You have a mummy kink." I winked at her.

"Sí papí." Paisley giggled. (Yes daddy)

"No empieces mamacitá." I tickled her a little. (Don't start hot mamma)

Paisley laughed at me, making me laugh as well. After that, we all sat around just talking. After an hour, Xavier woke up wanting dinner so we ordered Chinese.

Once everyone ate, we all watched a couple films. At around 7:30 paisley and I took Xavier up to bed. Then we went into her room to sleep. I undressed to my boxers while paisley stayed in her shorts and T-shirt.

"Quiero outra Bebe." Paisley looked up at me as I hugged her. Both our chests touching just to be close to one another.
(I want another baby)

"Sabes que no tengo ningún problema en ponerte uno dentro." I rubbed my hand on her belly.
(You know I don't have a problem putting one inside you.)

"Lo se." She sighed with a smile. "Pero quiero uno ahora, no quiero esperar un año." (I know. But I want one now, I don't want to wait a year.)

"Entonces no tenemos que hacerlo si no quieres." I told her. (Then we don't have to if you don't want to)

"Sí, quiero un bebé." Paisley nodded. (Yes, I want a baby)

"Ok." I smiled and leaned down to kiss her. I hovered over her, putting my hand on the headboard and one on her hip. I pulled her up a bit to take off her T-shirt and sports bra.

Soon enough, we were both naked. I slipped into paisley with no protection, the best feeling ever. And this is just the beginning of our family.