35. Baby shopping

Paisley POV

While walking around, me and Logan found a baby shop to look in. There was so much, from buggy's and prams to clothes and different nappies and wipes to cots and small child's beds.

Logan and I picked out a bunch of clothes. Since I've got a small bump we figured he's going to be a small baby so we only got white vests and baby grows. But there is a couple blue and nice green baby grows as well.

"What cot do you want?" Logan looked at me as my eyes scanned the different ones.

"You know how some women have cots that sit right at the edge of the bed with the gap so the baby and mum can be close? I want something like that but obviously I'll be putting a pillow or something so he doesn't fall, or that's when he gets to the age of moving around in his sleep." I replied.

"What like that?" He pointed to a nice white cot that fit my description.

"It's perfect." I smiled. We carried on looking around for clothes so there will be enough, or as Karla likes to say, you can never have to much, it's better to have more than usual. Better safe than sorry.

Only for my abuela, Diana and my dad to say the same thing. But if I ever do need anything I know I have multiple people to ask. And I know they'll help me and I'll return that favour in the future or something.

"Ok, so I'll get the cot, pram, wipes and nappies, you get the clothes, muslins and bottles." Logan suggested.

"Are you sure? You'll be paying more than me though." I bit my bottom lip.

"I'm sure. And if you say no then I'll take your purse and buy it all myself." He gave me a cheeky smile.

"Fine." I tried to glare at him but only have a smile crack through. Why can't I ever be serious with this man.

We separated the baby stuff then got in the line to pay for it. I went first because Logan is a true gentleman. I'm only kidding, but he is truly one of the most kindest people I know. And that's how I want Xavier to be when he's older.

"Hey, how far along are you." The woman behind the cash register smiled and looked at my bump.

"25 weeks." I told her with a smile of my own.

"Awww. I love working here and seeing all the mums with their bumps and all. How old are you anyway? You look really young." She said.

"Yeah I get that a lot that I'm young. No I'm twenty." I lied.

"Really? Could have fooled me. Is there a baby daddy with you?"

"Yeah, my boyfriend is right there. We are going halves on everything since we don't live together yet."

"Oh right. How old are you sir?" The girl smiled to flirty for my liking. But that doesn't concern me anymore. Logan is a grown man and can do what he wants. If he wants to get a new girlfriend, I won't stop him.

"I'm twenty one. I look older than what I am as people would say." Logan lied as well.

Once we both paid for the stuff, we got to the car and put it all in. I did the lighter things while Logan did all the heavy lifting. I would have helped but I got scolded by him because I'm not supposed to do any of that.

We sat in the car because my feet were hurting before we got lunch out. "How come you lied about your age and that?" Logan broke the silence.

"Because the first time I told someone the truth in a shop they gave me a look of disgust. I don't want that to happen again because I don't want you to feel bad about any of it." I teared up.

"It doesn't matter, Paisley. As long as you're happy with our son no ones opinion matters. We shouldn't have to lie about stuff because of strangers thinking its wrong what we did. It was a mutual agreement so don't listen to them. What should only matter is our son and family. Fuck everyone else because there is not one person on this earth that haven't liked anyone younger or older than them." Logan told me.

"I know but it was the way she treated me after that. Like I was some disgrace to society or something. Obviously she was very religious because I'm going to hell for not waiting until marriage but also for having an older mans baby." I cried.

"That was some woman who couldn't get past that fact. The only thing that matters to me is you, our so and both of your happiness. And all that should matter to you is our sons happiness as well. Ignore them because what we do is none of their concern, especially if it's a stranger. I love you and our baby boy, don't let one stranger get you down for something that wasn't planned at all, but I'm glad it did. Come on, let's go get some lunch." He smiled at me then got out of the car.

I got out as well and went to his side. Logan put his arm around my waist as well walked to subway. We'd just take it away since everyone would want it as well.

Once we ordered, we got it and went back to the car. Eventually we got home leaving the baby stuff in the car until we finish eating.

"Have you got any baby names yet?" Lewis asked me and Logan.

"Yes, we have chosen Xavier Lucas Matthews, his godmother Karla because she's been there for me. And the godfather I thought could be you." I told him.

"Yes, fuck yes I will." Lewis cried and hugged me immediately.

Soon enough, we finished our lunch with a lot of jokes and laughter. Logan and I brought all the baby stuff up to my room with the help of Sebastian and Lewis wanted to show how strong they are. Yeah it failed because when they tried taking up the cot, they couldn't so Logan had to do it while they helped me take up the clothes and light things.

While Logan and I set up my room for the baby, there was more laughter and jokes. Of course the others joined after a while with my dads helping Logan and autumn helping me fold up the clothes.

This is what my family is like all the tine. There is never a day we don't go without jokes and laughing at one another. And I can't wait to share that with my son, Xavier Lucas Matthews.