66. I can't believe you

Paisley POV

While I was sat with autumn, Ivory, Kirsty, pa and dad, my kids were playing with others. We were talking about anything and everything while they all had champagne in their hands and I only had water.

All of a sudden, I felt someone come up behind me and a hand go up my dress.

"Good." Logan's deep voice whispered in my ear. "You have one on."

My husband pulled me over to the middle of the dance floor and sat me down on a chair.

"Ohhhh, is the groom really going to take the brides garter off in front of two dads? Well since he's here, I take it as a yes!" The DJ cheered.

Everyone else whistled and clapped, encouraging Logan on. I laughed and covered my face as my cheeks heated up. I looked over to see my dads laughing as well which only added to my embarrassment.

Logan got on one knee and held the bottom of my dress. He cheekily winked and smirked at me before disappearing under my dress. I felt his cup my heat and his teeth graze my thigh where he pulled down the garter from my upper thigh.

When Logan got it to my knee, he lifted up my dress to pull it all the way down and off. All the men cheered loudly as the women squealed and clapped.

Quickly my husband put it in his suit jacket pocket then kissed me. I cupped his cheeks as I laughed.

"I don't think I can wait until we get to New York." Logan mumbled against my lips.

"You have to. We leave soon so you can wait. And I'll make it extra special." I smiled.

"Good." He stated then kissed me again.

"I can't believe you did that." I said to him as we walked away from the dance floor. "Especially in front of my dads."

"Hmm, well I can give them a taste of what we usually do. But I think that's a bit extreme. Besides, I got their blessing first." He winked at me.

"Is that why I was forced to put it on by the girls." I gasped. "Bitches."

"Yes they are. But it's a good thing they did. Because I got to be close to you without anyone really expecting anything."

"Dirty."

"Come on. Look me in the eyes and tell me you didn't enjoy it." Logan stopped us and turned me to him.

"I can't, I did really enjoy it. But I'm annoyed because you got me all hot and bothered." I giggled.

"I can help you with that." Logan smirked and pulled me closer to him by my hips.

"Honeymoon. Remember? Trust me, we'll go as long as you like." I told him.

"Ok. But we have to say goodbye to everyone. It's almost time to go." He looked at his watch.

I nodded then went around the room with my husband to say goodbye and thank you for coming. In the end, we had to say goodbye to our baby boy and girl.

"We want you both to be good, ok?" Logan told them as we crouched down in front of them.

"Daddy and I will see you in two weeks after we come back from our honeymoon. And if you're good, we've got a bunch of presents for you." I told them.

"Ok, we love you mummy and daddy." Xavier smiled sadly.

"We love you to. So, so much." Logan and I hugged both of them. After a while longer, we finally got in the car to go to the airport. Karla and abuela put our suitcases in the car already so all we had to do was go to the airport.

Lewis drove us so Logan and I could be in the back. As soon as we got to the airport, I went into the girls toilets to change into something more comfortable to travel in. Once I took my dress and heels off, I put on leggings, one of Logan's T-shirt's and converse.

When I got out, Logan was stood there in jeans and T-shirt looking just as handsome as he did when we got married. What would I do without this man?

"Ready?" He asked me. I nodded, pecked his lips and dragged my suitcase behind me.

To New York, with my husband, the love of my life, the father of the children and most of all my best friend. Logan Matthews, the man who had my heart from the very beginning. And he will always have it for the days to come.