17. They are old enough

Paisley POV

Since I had another nightmare again last night, my dads let me stay home. It's been two weeks since they all went swimming so me and Logan have had sex a couple times.

We were sat in my room cuddled up on my bed. The need to kiss Logan took over so I straddled him and crashed my lips to his. His tongue slipped past my lips and into my mouth making me wet. It didn't help I could feel Logan start to get hard and touch my thigh close to my core.

I started moving my hips on his causing us both to moan but not break the kiss. Logan then took off my T-shirt and shorts leaving my naked on top of him. Logan leaned up a little to take his shorts off but rubbed his hard on against me making us both moan again.

Eventually we were both naked with each other heavily making out. Logan leaned over to my bedside table and pulled out a condom. We had started using them to be safe, even if it didn't feel as good. We both agree it's better without protection but agreed to use it so we don't end up with a baby.

I'm to young and still in school so it only makes sense. And Logan and I chose to wait until I'm in university which will only be a couple years so he can wait. We both can, but when it's the right time, I'll the implant or the pill so we don't have to use condoms.

When he pulled it on, he lifted my hips a little and lowered me onto him. I gasped but didn't wait to start moving. My fingers buried themselves in his hair while he wrapped his arms around my back. Our foreheads touched so we could be closer together.

Logan connected our lips in a kiss as we both slowly yet passionately made love to each other. We both let out breathy moans as I rode him. Logan was sat up so our chests were touching so he could hold me close. I felt my phone on my knee but didn't think anything of it.

"You have no idea what you do to me." Logan mumbled against my neck before he started kissing me.

"I love you Logan." I gripped his hair.

"I love you paisley." He replied and kissed me.

Memphis POV

At lunch, I was sat in my classroom with Danny, autumn, Lewis and Sebastian with a couple of their friends. They were all talking to each other like normal kids did.

Until my phone started ringing. Paisleys name showed up so I answered it. Only I didn't answer because I heard breathy moans.

"Danny." I whispered. He came over to me so I put the phone to both of our ears.

I had to hang up so we could both laugh like the immature people we are. The kids looked at us with confused faces as me and Danny laughed uncontrollably.

"She j-just." Danny started but couldn't finish his sentence because we were laughing so hard.

"Oh god." I breathed out.

"What's so funny?" Autumn asked us.

"Paisley has got a boyfriend." Danny laughed.

"She just sex called us and didn't know." I finished then burst out laughing again.

"Wait!" Lewis smiled widely. "Is it Logan?" He mouthed so the twins wouldn't hear. Me and Danny nodded making him get excited.

This is to funny, but if paisley is happy I don't care. She can be with Logan if she wants, she's old enough to make her own decisions and know right from wrong.

Actually I should get her the pill or something. Gabbie can help me so I know what to get my daughter, I know she's careful because she hasn't got pregnant thank god.

I mean, not that it's a bad thing and I wouldn't mind being a grandpa, but I'm thirty. I know paisley will do what she thinks is right if it ever did come down to a teen pregnancy, Danny and I would support her no matter what.

Wether she gets an abortion, adoption or keeps it. Me and Danny would help her with everything she needs. I will not be like my dad though and make her get her own house just because of the crying.

Paisley is sixteen and can do what she pleases. I was way younger when I lost my virginity and had her so I don't care what she does unless it's illegal. I've raised all my kids to be responsible so they can do whatever.

They are all at that age where they can look after themselves. They can cook, clean and make their own choices within reason. Logan is an adult so I have no doubt he'll look after paisley and she'll do the same with him.

"Our baby isn't a baby no more that's for sure." Danny pouted. I chuckled and pulled him on to my lap, pecking his lips.

"She'll be ok. Logan will look after her and they are both mature enough to do what they want. I'm thinking maybe we should get Gabbie to give her the pill or something like that. Or take her to the doctors and get the contraception jab." I told him.

"I agree. Should we tell them we know or wait for them to tell us?" Danny smiled.

"Let's wait for them. They both are old enough to be careful and make their own decisions. Lets leave them be, or until we feel it's the right time for them to come clean."

"Ok, I can live with that." My fiancé smiled and kissed me again.

Just then Lewis came over and sat on Danny's lap. "So you know about Logan and paisley?" He wiggled his eyebrows.

"Yeah. We heard them when he took her virginity. It was quite funny but sad at the same time, next thing I know Sebastian and Autumn are going to be next." I sighed but still had a small smile.

"How do you know I'm not a virgin." Lewis gasped. "I could be waiting until marriage."

"No you're not. We've heard you sneak Kyla in multiple times, oh and you've made your bed squeaky so don't start that shit." Danny chuckled referring to his girlfriend.

"Fine, you caught me. But, what about paisley and Logan? They do it all the time." He shrugged.

"You know I think they've done it like, seven times since they've been together and that's been, what? Seven weeks. So once a week they do it, so don't start." I told him.

"B-but. You know I think I'm a sex addict." Lewis sighed dramatically.

"You're not a sex addict, Lewis. Now go finish your lunch because I'm not having you shitty at me because you're hungry." I laughed.

Lewis stuck his middle finger up at me then went to his food. Him and his friends started talking and laughing with autumn and Sebastian.

"He really makes up our family doesn't he?" Danny smiled at Lewis.

"Yeah. I don't regret adopting him one bit." I smiled.